xbox app ( android) issues

Discus and support xbox app ( android) issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sat the xbox with the mobile app but the app was working but eventually the xbox was not recognized by the app the app still gets every thing such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohamed Daniel1, Aug 6, 2023.

1. xbox app ( android) issues

I sat the xbox with the mobile app but the app was working but eventually the xbox was not recognized by the app the app still gets every thing such as trophy screen shots ,records

every time I use set up the app just says launch ur console and sign in with ur account

as soon as I do that says something went wrong pls try again later its annoying because I want to join calls by the xbox

:)

Mohamed Daniel1, Aug 6, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Xbox App on Android Will not use microphone from headphones

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue with the Xbox App not using the microphone from your Bluetooth headphones on your Android device:

Check Permissions: Make sure that the Xbox App has permission to access your microphone. You can check this in your Android device settings, under "Apps & notifications" and then "App permissions". Find the Xbox App and make sure that the microphone permission is enabled.

Restart Devices: Try restarting both your Android device and your Bluetooth headphones. This can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

Clear App Cache: Clearing the app cache can help fix issues with apps on Android devices. You can do this in your Android device settings, under "Apps & notifications" and then "See all apps". Find the Xbox App and select "Storage & cache", then select "Clear cache".

Reinstall the App: If the above steps don't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox App on your Android device. This can help resolve any issues with the app.

Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, you can try contacting Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or identify any issues with the app or your Bluetooth headphones.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Mohamed D
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, I believe it is a temporary error, if possible try deleting and downloading the application again. If you have any other queries, please contact us again.
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

I can't send messages on Xbox

Is it on Android or iPhone and is it the normal Xbox app or the Xbox Beta app?

I've had the same issue sometimes. Normal way of fixing it is to uninstall the app and reinstall it: usually clears the issue up.
  5. Eddie Lynn Win User

Smartglass issues please help

6. Frathos Win User

Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox

I have this issue too with my Xbox One X and the Android GamePass app. This used to work however something must have changed in either my Dashboard (Preview Alpha) or the Android app. Strangely enough, the Android GamePass app is able to uninstall items
    on my console and record the installation progress when I manually install GamePass games on my console.

I have reported this issue both on the GamePass app and via console Insider Hub report feature.
Thema:

1. xbox app ( android) issues - Similar Threads - app android issues

2. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  3. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  5. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  6. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  7. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  8. Android xbox apps: open a game directly

in XBoX on Windows
    Android xbox apps: open a game directly: Hi. I am wondering if there is any way to launch a game without having to open the xbox app first, and then select the game you want to play. The question applies for in-home streaming and/or...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  10. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef