Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...

Discus and support Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; From Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app, I used to see that my profile was currently playing games(from Steam or Ubi or Origin), now the status doesn't show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chris92vn, Nov 27, 2021.

1. /u/chris92vn
    /u/chris92vn Guest

Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...

From Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app, I used to see that my profile was currently playing games(from Steam or Ubi or Origin), now the status doesn't show playing game anymore.

Game Bar game capture still detects the game I'm playing, but Xbox app and Game Bar social widget(and when looking at my profile from other profile) just show that I'm Online without doing anything.

Games history on Xbox app still shows non-Xbox games I played, including recently new game bought on Steam.

It used to show what game I playing.

I'm currently in Windows Gaming, Xbox Game Bar insider for PC. My privacy settings are currently allowing others and MS to see my status and game I'm playing, both on account and from Xbox Game Bar settings. https://i.imgur.com/4pvvXx8.png

Did the unified status get removed sometime before?

Edited 1: It seems that many games are no longer detected by Xbox services on Windows 10-11, some games do show up on my profile, many games don't anymore.

submitted by /u/chris92vn
    [link] [comments]

/u/chris92vn, Nov 27, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Game Bar Seems To Be Glitched

3. XBF John Win User

I keep having this issue.

Hello,

Just to clarify you are talking about PC? If so are you on windows 10 or windows 11 and are you using the Xbox app or the Game Bar for parties?

Thanks,

4. ngocphi Win User

Took my money

The companion app is for consoles

You need to buy it on the xbox app on your windows 10

By using the Xbox console companion app you queued the Xbox game not the pc game

And fable 2 isn't available per say on Windows 10 but there is one offical way to play it on Windows 10

You need to update to the recent windows 10 anniversary update if it's available to you in your region

It's varies region by region as ita a phased release since the Xbox 20th anniversary not long ago

Once you have it you need to download the xbox play app which lets you play non windows supported xbox games like fable 2

And yes it is ms offical xbox app to play 360 games
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Parties in Xbox Game Bar!

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Battery level

Thema:

1. Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games... - Similar Threads - app Game Bar

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...