Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week

Discus and support Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When it breaks and I try to open Xbox app, it just stays stuck on the pulsating Xbox logo, before going black after about five minutes. It never gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SlickRiverDog, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week

When it breaks and I try to open Xbox app, it just stays stuck on the pulsating Xbox logo, before going black after about five minutes. It never gets to any of the actual app. It used to be this happened because it needed an update, so I would go to the Microsoft Store app, update everything, and it works again. But now the Store app also breaks around the same time, while I can get to the main screen of the store app, I'll click downloads and updates, and it just spins endlessly never populating the page. Though sometimes the store app itself won't even load for me to even try and get to the updates page.

It won't even let me log out to try and log back in and see if that clears the issue, just more never ending loading.

I've done various current MIcrosoft_NET, and such other appropriate ones directly downloads from Microsoft, getting those installed. It will fix the issue, but never permanently.

I've run malware checks, virus scans, and those came back fine.

I've used powershell to reinstall Xbox services, that's never worked as a fix.

It's driving me crazy.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

32 GB RAM

Windows 10 Pro 21H2

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

:)

SlickRiverDog, Oct 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week