Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

Discus and support Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by D1Zeeeeeee, Apr 27, 2023.

1. D1Zeeeeeee
    D1Zeeeeeee Guest

Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?

:)

D1Zeeeeeee, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?

3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Are you perhaps trying to play via cloud gaming? Also, when was the last time you're able to sign in to Xbox app on using your phone?
  4. D1Zeeeeeee Win User

Followed steps exactly, nothing changed. I select my login info, but when I press continue, nothing happens. I'm using Edge and Bing, but it also does not work in Chrome/Google.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly close the app from the recent applications menu.

Restart your phone.

Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

Clear the app storage, then try again. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear storage.

Uninstall and reinstall. Press on the app icon until you get the option to Uninstall. Then reinstall the app from the Play Store.
  6. D1Zeeeeeee Win User

I might try cloud gaming if I could get the app to work. I just joined Gamepass for the second time, but it's been years since I was first a member. I haven't ever used the XBox app on this phone before. I had a MS mobile back when I used the app the last time. As terrible as the end user experience has been thus far, I don't have much hope for the actual experience.
Thema:

1. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I... - Similar Threads - app gamepass app

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  5. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  6. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  7. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?: There's No sound for any game when I try to play from the gamepass app. I'm using my mobile phone 67e8d65d-38b7-4518-b6db-73f65751ff6c
  10. What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?: I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam,...