xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

Discus and support xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Android Phone and Windows PC 7 Pro. Can I play XBOX 360 games on them?? If not what's the XBOX Live App for??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CharleyDonelson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

I have Android Phone and Windows PC 7 Pro.

Can I play XBOX 360 games on them?? If not what's the XBOX Live App for??

:)

CharleyDonelson, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Why can't we stream to Windows 10 Pro N in the US?

I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N, and I cannot stream from my Xbox One to the Xbox app. I was told that to get a regular Windows 10 Pro key I'd have to buy ANOTHER copy of Windows (only another $200!). There doesn't seem to be any answers
    as to why I can't stream other than it's potentially a NTSC vs PAL issue because the N versions of Windows are meant for outside the US. There is nothing wrong with my network, and I am not the only person experiencing this issue. Please advise.

Emory-A59BFDA8-E2B4-4FEC-8BD0-DAA5E35208EC, Sep 15, 2018
  3. JironGhrad
    JironGhrad Guest
    Windows 8 upgrade + Media Center non functional

When you upgraded to Windows 8, did you install as an upgrade or as a "clean" install? Did you also reinstall Media Center? I went from 7 Ultimate to 8 Pro and had to reinstall Media Center (you can get it free if you have Windows 8 Pro here:

windows.microsoft.com/.../feature-packs
    ).

JironGhrad, Sep 15, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

The Xbox app on windows 10 allows you to stream your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC to play on a local internet connection (LAN) with it.

Info on game streaming here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

It is not possible to play xbox 360 games on an android phone or Windows 7 professional. You can't even play them on Windows 10. You CAN play them via streaming to your xbox one that is playing the xbox 360 game and play on your Windows 10 PC though.

The Xbox Live app on your phone is for messages, videos, possibly parties and redeeming codes. That's all that it can do.

ChiefJoboo, Sep 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: