Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.

Discus and support Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hoping the xbox industry sees this post, I've got 2 decisions to make. I either quit the gaming world or I switch to pc. I'm a huge call of duty fan... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Glass-Bread9400, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.

Hoping the xbox industry sees this post, I've got 2 decisions to make. I either quit the gaming world or I switch to pc. I'm a huge call of duty fan and that's literally all I've been playing lately on my xbox console. Recently when they came out with warzone they mad it cross play forcing us to play in lobby's with the pc gaming world. Which is fine. But in a shooting game they have more advanced gaming equipment making them have multiple huge advantages over console players. It's literally a joke. They put their xbox company in a dangerous place because hey, if you can't beat the pc players you might as well join them. Xbox, you screwed yourself. Will not be upgrading my console to the new xbox since we're forced to play with the better more reliable advanced pc gaming world that you can upgrade anytime. I can see console industry failing in the future.

submitted by /u/Glass-Bread9400
    [link] [comments]

/u/Glass-Bread9400, Apr 19, 2021
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

Why can PS4 players opt out crossplay on the new battle royale Warzone, and Xbox players are forced to play against PC players?

It is the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a game. Every round Xbox players are cannon fodder against mouse & keyboard players.

I don't understand how PS4 players can disable it and we can't.. Can someone explain this to me?
    do you have accordingly a limit this that are the nat closed? there be a menu that-olatino with those PCs and play with those ps4.
  3. CliffVdp Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

Why can PS4 players opt out crossplay on the new battle royale Warzone, and Xbox players are forced to play against PC players?

It is the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a game. Every round Xbox players are cannon fodder against mouse & keyboard players.

I don't understand how PS4 players can disable it and we can't.. Can someone explain this to me?
    do you have accordingly a limit this that are the nat closed? there be a menu that-olatino with those PCs and play with those ps4.

huh?
  4. Gridyyy Win User

Stop hacks on backwards compatible games

[Mod Removed - Inappropriate], i thought it wasn't possible for xbox, ps4, and pc players to play cod. next cod will have it, and you can choose who you want to play with between ps4 xbox and pc. crazy..... lol hopefully this company realizes
    i was right and should force developers to fix their game or make every backwards comp game an option who you want to play with.
  5. TRAZ0R Win User

we couldnt get your last saved data.

Getting real tried of the constant screw ups with the xbox one, I'm about ready to get rid of it and try a ps4 and if that doesn't work right then stick with PC
  6. JAG2911 Win User

Forced crossplay for Warzone 2?

Why would Activision only force crossplay on Xbox players? This seems completely illogical so it definitely does feel like Xbox have to have some involvement here.

It’s ridiculous that we are forced to play with mouse and keyboard players. Even PC players with a controller have the frames advantage and also the ability to use hacks.

I do not know a single Xbox player who likes that fact that we are the only ones forced into crossplay and essentially become being cannon fodder for PC players lol
Thema:

Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.

1. Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players. - Similar Threads - ps4 screwed big

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  4. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Screw Xbox! Heading to PS4.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw Xbox! Heading to PS4.....: I'm DONE with this console! It's CRAP! If you have YET to buy it, wait till they fix all the hardware, connection, and Xbox LIVE that is in connection with the worst console EVER! My 360 runs...