xbox and microsoft store are completely broken

Discus and support xbox and microsoft store are completely broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; minecraft launchert cannot commuincate with microsoft store and xbox launches and stays on the logo for 20s then closes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mostafa Mahmoud4, Feb 8, 2024.

1. xbox and microsoft store are completely broken

minecraft launchert cannot commuincate with microsoft store and xbox launches and stays on the logo for 20s then closes

:)

Mostafa Mahmoud4, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mostafa, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset the store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Follow the prompts.

Restart your PC.

Then, to fix the game chashing, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Restore

Then, on the same page, press Repair.

Restart your PC and follow these steps:

Launch the Xbox app for PC.

Click your Profile picture.

Click on Support.

Click on Gaming Services Repair Tool.

Click on Start Troubleshooting.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Sealz Win User

Microsoft Store/Xbox App completely broken

I FIXED IT YALL! I had the exact problem and used this article to fix it.

https://www.makeuseof.com/microsoft-store-missing-install-button/

"6. Restart the Microsoft Store Service:

Press Win + R to bring up a Run dialog.
    Type services.msc and press Enter.
    Find and open Microsoft Store Install Services.
    If the service is already running, click Stop > Start to restart it.
    Restart your computer and check if the Install button is now available"

This fixed my store and xbox apps.
  4. EldonOlmstead1 Win User

I just reinstalled windows 11 and the problem persists. However, I created a new account on my machine and tried starting xbox there and it works fine. This is a Microsoft account problem of some kind.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello AnthonyTok,

It seems like we have exhausted already most of the troubleshooting steps for this issue.

Let us try this for the last options.

Solution 1: https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/format-flash-drive-to-ntfs-windows

Solution 2: Reset Windows 10/11 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution 3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

3. Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

Solution 4: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

If still all these options do not work, we recommend you submit a bug or feedback.

Submitting a bug through the Xbox App

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your Gamer pic icon
    2. Select "Feedback" in the drop-down menu
    3. Select "Report a problem."
    4. Click "Give new feedback."
    5. Add [Xbox Forum] in "Summarize your feedback," followed by feedback summary.
    6. The category should automatically be selected.
    Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. MediaproducerCH Win User

I'm having exactly the same issue. tried everything to fix this. nothing helped so far :-(

on another windows machine (same setup, same account) it works all fine
Thema:

1. xbox and microsoft store are completely broken - Similar Threads - microsoft store are

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...