XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

Discus and support XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel Eich98, Feb 27, 2024.

1. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

:)

Daniel Eich98, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

Hi Daniel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The two support channels I know of are the e-mail and the X account.

https://twitter.com/XboxAmbassadors
  3. Daniel Eich98 Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

exactly, on both channels I never got support, email for months with no response, same thing on Twitter
  4. MCBeniu Win User

[Removed by Moderator] SUPPORT

Xbox Ambassadors are not Microsoft Support. Don't click Chat with Ambassador, click Chat with Support
  5. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
  6. magabite Win User

Ambassador support

hi I was a ambassder for over 15 years I enjoy being apart of the team and helping others out I got a temp ban that ended on apiril 1 2017 becuse someone reported me for no resion I invested the matter and found out when I was playing call of duty everyone
    was telling me to turn off my mic after talking with a activion they said I have the right to use my mic becuse I find its good cummuction to the team but becuse they wanted the mic off and I refused to turn it off they false reported me and got me a temp
    ban that ended on apiral 1 now I was talking to a Microsoft mvp saport last mouth and they told me nothing is forever and after checking into my acount ive showen good behaver for over 6 mouth from the apiral 1 that the note will be removed on oct 1 2017 and
    I can reapply to the ambassder programe again and I can have my preview programe back if someone invites me again and its oct 5 2017 and the note is still there
Thema:

XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

1. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT - Similar Threads - AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  4. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  5. Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.: I contacted Microsoft support with my issue and was given the link to post here in order to reach the Ambassador and receive a response from them in 24 to 72 hours. Both back filters in car...
  6. Ambassador support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador support: hello, I was advised to contact ambassador support because I am an ambassador and it's not letting me participate in ambassador on twitter due to some sort of error....
  7. Ambassador support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador support: I was an ambassador way back when, I tried to re join, and it says I have no gold, but I do, how do I fix that? 3d271542-f4c6-46f0-883e-bb0b2508a3cc
  8. I need help with the Xbox live community level ambassador support forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with the Xbox live community level ambassador support forums.: The Xbox live community level ambassador support forums are not coming up for me. and i have no clue why. Community level ambassador: b348a4c6-627c-4829-ad40-dc5abe334e2c
  9. Ambassador Error Support Code: 2e2cdee1-91c1-499c-8bbc-d813829fed01

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Error Support Code: 2e2cdee1-91c1-499c-8bbc-d813829fed01: Everything works fine until I get to a support chat window it says establishing connection for 5-10 seconds then says Sorry, it looks like we couldn’t validate your Ambassadorship! Please sign...
  10. xbox ambassador error? support code: ff88fe95-a92a-4449-9bf3-cf2aa6ed11b8

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ambassador error? support code: ff88fe95-a92a-4449-9bf3-cf2aa6ed11b8: Hello all, I signed up for the Xbox Ambassador program, but everytime I try to answer it says that " It can not verify me", also it says join which in fact I already did. Can anyone assist me in...