Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PANDA XOMBIE, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PANDA XOMBIE
    PANDA XOMBIE Guest

So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place.

I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main site, I can only view my profile, WHICH STATES I’ve been an Ambassador since August 22, 2018, but every other tab I select says “In order to access
    this page you must become an Ambassador. You can see details here.” and gives a hyper link to join. Rejoining just logs me into the profile already made.

I can still get points and redeem them and enter sweepstakes, but I can’t view the Missions page or any other page aside from my Profile page to see where I am at level wise. If I am revoked Ambassador privileges and kicked out, wouldn’t it give me a message
    saying “You have been removed from Ambassadors program.”?

I THINK I got my privileges revoked, but I’m still an Ambassador? It makes no sense. Can anyone shed some light on this issue or at least point me in the right direction to someone who can?

Xbox customer support doesn’t have controls or the right tools to see the issues ran by Ambassadors/Enforcement team so if any one has a contact for someone to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PANDA XOMBIE, Aug 14, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: