Xbox ambassador program removed

Discus and support Xbox ambassador program removed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wobny, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Wobny
    Wobny Guest

I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is there any way if being allowed back into the program?
    Xbox ambassador program removed [​IMG]

:)

Wobny, Sep 4, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program Removal

You would need to try emailing xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Ambassador issues are not handled via the forum. Keep in mind, if you received an enforcement action, that would have removed you from the program so you may also want to double check http://enfrocement.xbox.com
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program removed

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Ambassador program issues are not handled via the forums.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program removed

You have to email the ambassador program

Keep in mind you would've gotten an email explaining why
Thema:

1. Xbox ambassador program removed - Similar Threads - ambassador program removed

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...