Xbox Ambassador Problem

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm Cristal. I recently got a problem with my Ambassadorship. 1-2 years ago I got removed from the Ambassador Program due to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cristal Life, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Cristal Life
    Cristal Life Guest

Xbox Ambassador Problem

Hello everyone I'm Cristal. I recently got a problem with my Ambassadorship. 1-2 years ago I got removed from the Ambassador Program due to an enforcement action taken upon me. I could reapply after 1 month and everything went fine. Then I got removed again
    with no mail , no message no nothing. Now , when I go on the Ambassador Site , it says that I am in the Ambassador Program but I can't access the forum , the academy , the lounge and so on. When I go in the Ambassabank , I can take some cases but when I am
    in the chat , the system says that he can't find the chat. I sent 4-5 messages to Miss Ermine and other Ambassador Leaders. Please help me !

Also , another minor problem is that I joined the Forum Specialization Team and I redeemed my Level 1 Forum Badge and I still cannot see it on my gamercard. Why ?

:)

Cristal Life, Nov 29, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Nov 29, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, Nov 29, 2014
  4. Xbox Ambassador Problem

Having an enforcement on your account is supposed to be a permanent ban from the ambassador programme.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 29, 2014
  5. 1 year oh no enforcement then you can rejoin.

Listed mia 510, Nov 30, 2014
  6. Incorrect, that was changed a while back to no prior enforcement on an account.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 30, 2014
  7. Sucks for this OP! Guess you shouldn't of been out trolling!

Listed mia 510, Nov 30, 2014
  8. Cristal Life
    Cristal Life Guest

Xbox Ambassador Problem

@THEOWENKILLER but I was able to apply again. And now it's the same problem. On the Enforcement Page I can't register because I am not an Ambassador. And on the XCL Site , I can enter the Ambassabank but I can't enter the Academy Lounge etc....I don't really
    know what's happening.

Cristal Life, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador Problem