Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigDaddyAmerica, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the Ambassador Specialization: http://i.imgur.com/qWTjesZ.png

I had a problem accessing the Ambassabank only and now it's the forum. It also says that I need 1,500 Gamerscore and clearly I have more than that.

:)

BigDaddyAmerica, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Astriator
    Astriator Guest

Hey guys,

I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum.

I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't access the forum this is the only way for me. I hoped a xbox staff could help me to fix this.

Thank you

Astriator, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Silverlight

"I'm in the Ambassador Program, but I can't access the Ambassador Forums. It says 'Group Not Found'. I also can't access the Ambassabank, as IE keeps prompting me to download Silverlight, but then saying it's already installed. It is also enabled in
    Add-Ons."

Xx AvEnGeR xX98, Nov 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. You recently had access to the ambassador forums. Please send a pm to either Mister Fizzle, Mister Fitzer or Zak TwoPunch asking for help with this.

Just find one of their posts on the forums here and click the envelope icon underneath the post and send the message to them. They will get back to you with an answer.

onyxishere, Nov 12, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox ambassador

If you can access the ambassabank then you should be able to access the ambassador forums, ask there.

My guess is, its because you are not actually an ambassador yet, if the profile you are posting on is the one you are using on the ambassabank.

Wait till you get your badge then try again.
  6. Resgunn Win User

No longer an ambassador after gamertag change

Well, it does say I'm an ambassador. However I can't access the ambassabank or apply for the Enforcement united beta.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Ambassador

Those that were asking seem to have their wreaths now and should be able to access the ambassador forums and use the ambassabank.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox Ambassador Account

The ambasadors site, as you've noticed has undergone some changes. As a result, there are still a few bugs. The fact that you can still access the Ambassabank is a good sign. Try accessing the Ambassador Forums. If you can't, send a PM to Miss Ermine
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

Might be worth reading the forum "do'd & don'ts " here
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank - Similar Threads - Ambassador Can't access

2. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  3. Can't Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge: When I attempt to sign the pledge it loads for a couple minutes and then says this Oops, something went wrong submitting your signature. Please refresh the page and try again. If the problem...
  4. Can't sign xbox ambassador pledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign xbox ambassador pledge: It keeps saying my gamertag is not right my I know I am entering it in correctly. My gamertag is . 014cc19e-09b1-4d37-88f2-040cdee28ab8
  5. Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?: Ok, so whenever I try to load up the webpage it keeps failing to do so then it will say Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account...
  6. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  7. Can't access my Ambassador menus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Ambassador menus.: I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join...
  8. Can't Become Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Become Xbox Ambassador: I want to become an ambassador, I meet all of the requirements except for one. I have had 2 enforcement actions on my account due to inappropriate chat problems such as name calling. My most...
  9. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  10. I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!: Can anyone help? I've tried a few links already 263adca4-8284-4384-bb3a-4fc870d9fb53