Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

Discus and support Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OldManRob64, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing this ? Also is there anyway to see any updates on the issues that you have raised ?

Was even thinking of switching rings but not sure if that would resolve it

submitted by /u/OldManRob64
    [link] [comments]

/u/OldManRob64, Jan 15, 2024
  2. CapMaster12 Win User

Friends List Completely Blank

This worked. Thanks for the assist.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Friends List Completely Blank

Hello Cap,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the friends that are currently on your friends list as it is not properly displaying within the people tab on your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW3 first gameplay footage

And this is just the alpha build.
  5. EVIL Volition Win User

Clips

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forum.

I believe there is an issue with capturing content if you are using an Insider Build (Alpha, Alpha Skip-Ahead, Beta, Delta, and Omega).

Unfortunately there isn't a way to recover the full clip at this time, as far as I understand.

Hopefully this issue will be addressed in a coming update.

More information on Xbox Insider builds can be found here:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/xboxinsider/

Game DVR

• Some users have reported that their clips are not recording the full length requested. This is being reported for 4K clips and non-4K clips. We are aware and investigating.

I hope this helps!
  6. EVIL Volition Win User

Game Captures

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forum.

I believe there is an issue with capturing content using an Insider Build (Alpha, Alpha Skip-Ahead, Beta, Delta, and Omega).

Unfortunately there isn't a way to recover the full clip at this time, as far as I understand.

Hopefully this issue will be addressed in a coming update.

More information on Xbox Insider builds can be found here:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/xboxinsider/

Game DVR

• Some users have reported that their clips are not recording the full length requested. This is being reported for 4K clips and non-4K clips. We are aware and investigating.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

1. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank - Similar Threads - Alpha Builds friends

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Black screen from alpha build, unable to play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen from alpha build, unable to play: After 2 weeks, I went to start up my console and it was stuck on a black screen for 20+ minutes. After power cycling the system. It booted to the Xbox logo where it's now stuck there. Is there a...
  4. New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today

in XboX Insiders
    New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today: Doesn't look like the bot is working to post these. New skip ahead build came out today. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/05/24/xbox-insider-release-notes-alpha-skip-ahead-2308-230521-2200/...
  5. Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build: I'm on Insider Alpha 230306-2200 and I can't launch any gamepass games. They close immediately and get an error 0x8b100042. submitted by /u/adsbikes [link] [comments]
  6. Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build: Hey all, I’ve been having an issue with the Xbox Series X Idle options for the past 6 months or so now. I posted about this problem on the subreddit a while back which you can find here....
  7. Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build: Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the Commendations scene on my guardian. Yet on my...
  8. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  9. Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR: It seems with this latest build, at least with Vizio P series quantum, some Apps (HBO, Amazon, Plex) cause the screen to flash. Im guessing there is a change in Resolution or something as the TV...
  10. gameshare not working on newest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    gameshare not working on newest alpha build.: I keep getting the "The person who owns this game needs to be signed in." Error even though I bought the game. Anybody else get this issue? submitted by /u/it0xin [link] [comments]