Xbox All Access transfer?

Discus and support Xbox All Access transfer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One Series X through the All Access Plan with Gamestop. But then I gifted the console to my brother. Now I'm back to using my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonWilliams_580, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Xbox All Access transfer?

I purchased an Xbox One Series X through the All Access Plan with Gamestop. But then I gifted the console to my brother. Now I'm back to using my xbox one S. Is the Game Pass connected to the console that I don't have or connected to my usrename?

:)

JasonWilliams_580, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

To your account assuming you used your account to redeem the Game Pass when you got the console.
  3. Trenticle Win User

New Console = Failed to Connect?

The transfer cables are usually meant for people with no internet access. All your information should be stored on the xbox live servers and transferred to your console when you activate your gamer tag on your new machine. Make sure your network settings
    are all correct and that you can access xbox live.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Bought a new console, how to use old DLC?

You could use the content on any account on your old xbox because of how the licensing works. All profiles can access content as long as they are on the same console the content was downloaded on. A license transfer would make it so you could access all
    of the content that way again, but you would have to have access to the account that downloaded the content in order to do the license transfer.
  5. LlamaBandito Win User

Transfering Game Credits from a USB Memory stick to Xbox Memory

Darn, I gave my old xbox to my brother, and transferred all my memory to the usb stick. I formatted it on the older xbox to transfer all the memory on it and when i got home i put it in the new xbox (slim) it wouldn't let me access it without configuring
    it again. Is it because its a different xbox or newer generation is that why i cant access everything?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Transferring All Access to Another System

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, this is not possible as the subscription is tied to your account and not the console hardware. Nothing is transferable between accounts.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
Thema:

1. Xbox All Access transfer? - Similar Threads - Access transfer

2. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  3. Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?: Hi. I've cancelled the domain on which I created the email address used for my personal Microsoft account. Now I got another domain, and I got a M365 account set up on it (this account I'm...
  4. Unable to access old email. How do I transfer games on Xbox to new email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access old email. How do I transfer games on Xbox to new email: I am unable to access my old email because they have blocked me due to suspicious activity. And no matter how many times I try and verify my identity it keeps telling me I’m not giving enough...
  5. I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...: I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it to a different email so I dont lose all of my xbox information dcd1b5a5-01ec-4531-8820-cdffb80e2737
  6. mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email: Plz help, my mojang account need a verification code to transfer to microsoft account. but the email that can get the verification is deleted. I have try to change my email address, password but...
  7. Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account: Our grandson has lived with us for the last seven years. He just moved back to his fathers house. He has used my Microsoft account for his X Box access. He has purchased a lot of his games and has...
  8. Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.: I purchased a Halo 5 xbox one bundle today to replace my xbox i had before. I was a part of the preview program on my other xbox and provided feedback for months now, when i go to open the app on...
  9. Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer: Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer can you fix this please 09fe6394-6ba7-47fb-beac-b272202823fe
  10. Can I transfer or change my e-mail adress linked to xbox live if I can't no longer access my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer or change my e-mail adress linked to xbox live if I can't no longer access my ...: After a long time not using my Xbox 360 I return to play old games just to find I can't log in. After veryfing my e-mail account I found out it was suspended, along with my Xbox live account. I...