XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box

Discus and support XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Recently we bought a xbox one from US and taken to Bangalore, India. When we put adapter to plug started fire and removed immediately. Now we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CedarMonkey4096, Feb 22, 2017.

1. XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box

Hi,

Recently we bought a xbox one from US and taken to Bangalore, India. When we put adapter to plug started fire and removed immediately. Now we would like to understand who can look into this adapter? If in case need a new one, where we can buy? Is any XBOX
    official service center available in Bangalore, India? If any body have info, please provide info.

Thanks,

Kumar.

:)

CedarMonkey4096, Feb 22, 2017
  2. u guys are a joke

oh and before u say the adapter broken i just got a brand new one no difference still no mic working unless i plug direct into pad instead of the adapter box

Sh4dowwolf1991, Feb 22, 2017
  3. rhys7
    rhys7 Guest
    Xbox one connecting for my Monitor

im having same problem , if I buy the digital to analoug converter, that will plug into xbox toslink input? thn I just plug my headphone into adapter box ? thanks

rhys7, Feb 22, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For support regarding this issue contact India: Toll Free: 000-800-440-1179 or Toll Free: 1800-11 11 00.

M3tal Daz3, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Hey there Kumar,

Since the console was purchased in the US you'll need to speak with support in the US since the warranty is going to be through the US distribution system. It's always recommended to purchase the console in the region it's going to be used for various reasons
    including the power supply. Support will be best to assist you further as M3tal Daz3 mentioned. Please discontinue use of the console and contact them before proceeding further.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Kumar,

Since the console was purchased in the US you'll need to speak with support in the US since the warranty is going to be through the US distribution system. It's always recommended to purchase the console in the region it's going to be used for various reasons
    including the power supply. Support will be best to assist you further as M3tal Daz3 mentioned. Please discontinue use of the console and contact them before proceeding further.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For support regarding this issue contact India: Toll Free: 000-800-440-1179 or Toll Free: 1800-11 11 00.
  8. scc4fun Win User

connecting xbox 360 to wired network

It sounds like the network cable may not be fully plugged in. Normally when you have it plugged in it will automatically disable the wireless adapter if one is connected. It seems that it may be thinking you are connecting a wireless adapter such as the
    Original Xbox Wireless Adapter MN-740 that connected to the console via an ethernet network cable.
  9. Sh4dowwolf1991 Win User

u guys are a joke

oh and before u say the adapter broken i just got a brand new one no difference still no mic working unless i plug direct into pad instead of the adapter box
  10. drivesafely Win User

Adapter for 360 headsets to xbox 1

For me it would be nice if they would sell a controller with Bluetooth built in to connect to my turtle beach tango and xp500. I hate the thought of plugging a dongle into an adapter. Maybe they will sell a new Bluetooth dongle that connects to my headets,
    though but they keep calling it an adapter. Once I got used to wireless chat and headphones that connected to my phone with out wires at the same time I got hooked. I cant go back to using wires, the cheap headsets that I got with my X1's are still in box
Thema:

1. XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box - Similar Threads - Adapter got fired

2. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  3. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  4. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  5. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  6. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  7. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  8. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...