Xbox activity feed missing? Social tab?

Discus and support Xbox activity feed missing? Social tab? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am i missing something or is there no way to see an activity feed of all my friends shares and posts? Currently i have to view the profile of each of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xruptor, Jan 5, 2021.

1. /u/Xruptor
    /u/Xruptor Guest

Am i missing something or is there no way to see an activity feed of all my friends shares and posts? Currently i have to view the profile of each of my friends manually to see their activity feeds.

I really miss having a tab with a vertical wall, that i can scroll to see shares and post comments and vote likes. I really like the new interface but it's missing the while social aspect if keeping up with friends activities like the old dashboard had. The old dashboard had the Social tab.

Is there anyway to view a vertical activity feed on xbox that has all my friends posts, Club posts and what not? It used to be built in to the interface.

A friend said something of the Community app. I looked at it, but its awful with a horizontal line only showing a few entries at a time. The interface is terrible and its broken up into categories. Its a separate app i have to launch. I'm looking for an integrated feature as part of the interface, like the old social tab or activity feed. So i came here asking, since i may be missing it somewhere on the interface.

Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/Xruptor
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xruptor, Jan 5, 2021
  2. gish190 Win User

daily game pass achievement quest broken

what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Social/activity feed

Hey, Daisy! I got you handled over in this big thread
    here. Please refer to that for any updates. Thanks for understanding!
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox app only showing 3 comments on feed items.

Hi,

To manage your activity feed in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.
  5. RockTrevize Win User

Activity Feed Issue

Hello again! After Misses Quinzel's post my activity feed went back to normal but previous activities were not shown and achievement monthly standings were not updating correctly, as she told us here. Almost a month has passed and I've been monitoring the
    feed, wich is still going ok, but the achievement standings on the Friends tab is still behaving wrong, showing 1335 G while I've been counting 2500~G in tha last 30 days! The previously not correctly shown achievements missing in the feed are partially in
    this count but if I just sum all the games and achievement AFTER the fix on my account, some points are still missing!

Thanks for the support :)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Feed de atividade não mostra capturas/ clips de jogos recentes.[Translation-Activity feed does not show captures/clips of recent games.]

Thema:

1. Xbox activity feed missing? Social tab? - Similar Threads - activity feed missing

2. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  6. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.: Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned. a7c70c79-6d25-4b3f-9146-6eabe8976e05
  9. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...
  10. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox activity feed gone