Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

Discus and support Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hakan Lynk, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Hakan Lynk
    Hakan Lynk Guest

Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind..

:)

Hakan Lynk, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Hakan Lynk Win User

Gamerscore not being added

3. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Xbox one Activity feed not working

Last time a recent achievement of mines or friends was posted on the activity feed was back on January 21st ever since then the activity feed doesn't automatically post my recent achievements or my recent friends achievements or challenges neither does the
    xbox one gamerscore leaderboard on the dashboard does not update either. OS version 6.0
  4. Hakan Lynk Win User

So this is a problem that known by the gamers only , life is perfect to xbox status; everything is fine up and running for days maybe weeks :S

Yes ok check the cables restart the console and keep waiting.. .. ;)
  5. Daft Badger Win User

It's a known issue & just a case of waiting for it to be fixed.

This happens from time to time but does get sorted out eventually.

Nothing you can do at your end.
  6. laxnigel Win User

Gamerscore not updating on Xbox one

Hey There!

Gamerscore will update automatically, there's nothing you need to do. Sometimes it might take a little bit, but you will get the credit.

As for the achievements posting, playing Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One will not cause achievements to post to your Xbox One feed..

For example, in a Xbox One game, you get a little achievement note in your player feed showing your unlocked achievement. You will not get that achievement feed item in your Xbox One feed for getting an Xbox 360 achievement. Your gamerscore will increase
    either way, because your gamerscore is not attached to 360 or One, it is attached to your Xbox Live profile. As long as your console(s) is/are connected to the internet, your global gamerscore will increase with any achievement- One or 360.

Cheers,

Nigel
Thema:

1. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem - Similar Threads - activity feed gamerscore

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  4. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  5. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  6. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.: Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned. a7c70c79-6d25-4b3f-9146-6eabe8976e05
  9. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...
  10. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96