Xbox achievements stopped working - Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox achievements stopped working - Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Since few days I have an issue described in the topic. Before that time everything was ok. I can't get any achievement in Forza Horizon 3 (Even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PiotrBak, Sep 23, 2018.

1. PiotrBak
    PiotrBak Guest

Hi,

Since few days I have an issue described in the topic. Before that time everything was ok. I can't get any achievement in Forza Horizon 3 (Even after full reinstall and running wsreset).

I all needed services are working and connection with xbox live services are working too.

I don't know if that may be a factor, but I change some security permissions in WindowsApps folder -> changing owner, adding my account to be able to see through files and accidentaly deleting an "uknown account" ( S-1-something).

Thanks in advance,

Peter.

:)

PiotrBak, Sep 23, 2018
  2. I do not open achievements Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

When I changed my gamertag in Xbox for Windows 10, I stopped opening achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 edition Beta. Show you how to fix it.

Version of Menecraft 0.14.0

Version of Xbox 14.14.16008.00000

IvanGroznie228, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Coringa084
    Coringa084 Guest
    Bug Achievements Minecraft For Windows 10

Recently I downloaded minecraft for windows 10 that I won from my Xbox One S, when I started playing the achievements were unlocked but then stopped, I can not unlock any other achievement, does anyone know what the problem? I play both minecraft of Xbox
    One and windows 10

Coringa084, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Do you achievements sync online? You can check it out on Trueachievements (TrueAchievements - Xbox Achievement Tracking) to see what's being scanned in.

Also, have you tried the Xbox Beta app? I find that it works better.

One thing I've noticed is that not all achievements "pop" on the PC, however they are still unlocked.

Ackis, Sep 23, 2018
  5. PiotrBak
    PiotrBak Guest
    Achievements scanned by TA are the same as on Xbox app ( none within week time).

PiotrBak, Sep 23, 2018
  6. XBF Jasmine Z, Sep 25, 2018
  7. PiotrBak
    PiotrBak Guest
    Hi,

Already tried everything I could find in the Internet. Just reinstalling the system, if that won't help, nothing will.

PiotrBak, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: