Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Discus and support Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The "Hammerhead" achievement did not sync for me on Hungry Shark Evolution on WP 8.1 on Lumia 925. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Granstaff, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. GarySnook
    GarySnook Guest

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone


    The "Hammerhead" achievement did not sync for me on Hungry Shark Evolution on WP 8.1 on Lumia 925.
     
    GarySnook, Jan 30, 2018
    #16
  2. I too have issues with getting my achievements on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.1 to sync up to my profile. I can get to the leaderboards, but the data is not accurate on them on Microsoft Bingo and the progress in that game from Windows Phone 8 transfers
    over to Windows Phone 10.
     
    LordChabelo13, Jan 30, 2018
    #17
  3. This appears to be resolved - starting to hear reports from others that things have synced up with the original timestamps.
     
    Shadow Kisuragi, Jan 30, 2018
    #18
  4. imaidiot19
    imaidiot19 Guest

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    This is now back to working for me!
     
    imaidiot19, Jan 30, 2018
    #19
  5. Mr Granstaff
    Mr Granstaff Guest
    Seems like all is well in the world again. Thanks all for the support.
     
    Mr Granstaff, Jan 31, 2018
    #20
  6. tjayars
    tjayars Guest
    Two unlocked. Still missing 3 in Monster Go. I did unlock level 50 pet in it today but the other three remained locked including obtain a pet. The others are Ninja and Twice the fun.
     
    tjayars, Jan 31, 2018
    #21
  7. ReloadRage
    ReloadRage Guest
    I had one achievement left in Angry Birds Classic on WP and finished it. Funny thing is, the time stamp for my last achievement is 2/10/2018, but it says I last played the game 1/31/2017. I'm not sure how the achievement could be unlocked, the points be
    added to my total score, the time stamp be correct for the unlock, but Xbox not recognize that I played the game on 2/10/2018 to unlock the achievement on 2/10/2018 lol
     
    ReloadRage, Nov 1, 2018
    #22
  8. Bastian Reader Win User

    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

    My windows phone achievements are not syncing. The achievements pop in the game with the normal achievement notification, and the in game achievement menu shows that I have unlocked the achievement, but the achievements are not syncing with xbox (yes we
    know that windows phone games do not show up on the xbox app and only show up on the 360 achievement menu). Please help us. There are many people on Trueachievements with this problem.
  9. Shadow Kisuragi Win User

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    Initial reports are starting to show that people are having their old achievements sync, though this appears to only be for Windows 10 Mobile users right now. Anyone know if any new achievements sync, or have reports of their old achievements syncing on
    Windows Phone 8.1?
  10. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Windows Phone achievements not syncing

    Thanks for letting me know.

    What specific game are you having trouble with?

    Can you try loading the Xbox console companion app after you unlock an achievement to try and force a sync?

    Thanks,

    Hayabusa
  11. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Windows Phone achievements not syncing

    Thanks for letting me know.

    What specific game are you having trouble with?

    Can you try loading the Xbox console companion app after you unlock an achievement to try and force a sync?

    Thanks,

    Hayabusa
    The game in question is/was Fable Coin Golf. However, it seems to have resolved itself. At the time, I did go to the Xbox Companion app in order to force a sync. Thank you for your assistance. :)
  12. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Windows Phone achievements not syncing

    Hello ,

    Is this a Windows 10 phone? Or is this an earlier version?

    -Hayabusa
    I am using the Windows Phone 10 OS on the phone.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Achievements Syncing Windows

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. PS4 achievements are not syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...