Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

Discus and support Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sodacycle, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Sodacycle
    Sodacycle Guest

Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed. [​IMG]

Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed. [​IMG]

As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent but suddenly they started lagging behind, and I'll get 4 or 5 showing up at once in both. What can I do to resolve this issue? It's confusing to see that I unlocked something only for the notifications to show old information as new. I have powers off the console via button and unplugged for 10s already.

:)

Sodacycle, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing you can do.

It's a widespread issue where the gamerscore leaderboard,activity feed etc. are taking several days to update with unlocked achievements & gamerscore.

It's happened before & does sort itself out eventually but in the meantime it's just a case of waiting.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

That's an issue at Microsoft's end. There is nothing you can do till Microsoft fixes it.
  4. gish190 Win User

daily game pass achievement quest broken

what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
  5. dup046e1838-fb72-476 Win User

Activity Feed Not Working Again

My activity feed started to have issues again last night. I'm able to unlock achievements which show up in the notification center and achievement app however they are no longer displaying on my activity feed Everything else posts to the activity feed as
    anticipated such as comments, added friends, clips, and shared achievements.

This is the second time that I've experienced this issue with in the last week or so. Please find a way to fix this issue permanently. Thank you.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

This Makes Perfect Sense! :P

Seems there should be an option for the activity feed, notifications, achievements, and pm's to just go to smart glass for those that have it. No on screen distractions at all... Just a thought.
Thema:

1. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed. - Similar Threads - Achievements notifications behind

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  7. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...