Xbox achievement progress bar

Discus and support Xbox achievement progress bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ask Twispike, May 21, 2022.

1. Ask Twispike
    Ask Twispike Guest

Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this game called "OMNO" and when I finally unlocked the last achievement the progress bar of the game says I am currently still at 94% but when I click on the game it says I have fully unlocked all 21 achievements and have received all 1000 gamerscore.

I know it is not a big issue but is there a way for the progress bar to show 100% instead of 94%? I did a simple restart of my console to see if that would fix the issue but no luck.

:)

Ask Twispike, May 21, 2022
  2. Rum Geoff Win User

Boatload of Tickers and Multi XP Weekend Question!

The XP will be added right after the end of the round, you'll see a progress bar often along with a progress bar for the "Party Like It's 1999" achievement.
  3. Darkx3no Win User

All achievements got reset and won't progress !

You will still get achievements even if the progress tracker bar says 0%. Mine is doing the same thing and I am still getting the achievements...but I would like to see the bar, because apparently a few of the achievements are glitched and you need to watch
    the progress bar to make sure you got credit.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Ask! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The progress on the game and achievements on occasions takes 72 hours to update after the conditions for the achievements takes place, so it's probably just a matter of wait
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

anyone noticed how

Ooh, he's got you there.

That "Achievement Progression Bar" is particularly fetching.
  6. Onepac-EB1A1807-B1A6 Win User

Dead Rising 3 Achievements issues-bugged

I'm glitched on the "Super!" achievement. I have every character unlocked and have used all their supers. But yet it's stuck at 95% progress bar when I go to check achievement progress.
Thema:

1. Xbox achievement progress bar - Similar Threads - achievement progress bar

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb
  9. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...
  10. Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...