Xbox Accounts & Acheivements

Discus and support Xbox Accounts & Acheivements in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have 3no. Xbox accounts that i've used over the years. I want to know if there are any ways to link all of the achievements from these accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AidanT. Doyle, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Xbox Accounts & Acheivements

Hi,

I have 3no. Xbox accounts that i've used over the years. I want to know if there are any ways to link all of the achievements from these accounts so i have a total in one place.

I've had a look online but the only forum i could find that answered this question was in 2008 so i'm hoping we've come a long way and this can now be achieved.

:)

AidanT. Doyle, Sep 11, 2018
  2. MoGanjaPlz
    MoGanjaPlz Guest
    Xbox live rewards acheivement level

Hello I am having issues with my rewards account. None of my gamer acheivements or gamerscore will populate to my rewards account. I'll click the unlock my acheivements button but it just takes me to the xbox store. Please help.

MoGanjaPlz, Sep 11, 2018
  3. OzScorcher
    OzScorcher Guest
    Merging the SAME account?

Ok well I have my account on 2 xbox's. Ages ago I recovered it on my Dad's xbox. I just started playing again but on my account that was offline because I wasn't connected to the Internet and I earned a whole lot of acheivements. I know if I recover my account
    now it will delete the acheivements I earned but if I put the online account on a USB then put it on my Xbox will it merge with the other offline account and keep the acheivements? (THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS, THEY ARE THE SAME BUT 1 IS THE OFFLINE ACCOUNT
    AND THE OTHER THE OLINE ACCOUNT). So can it be done?

OzScorcher, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Xbox Accounts & Acheivements

Hi, no it's not possible to link them all together. Your best bet is to use one account, and then regain the achievements you have earned with the other accounts.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 11, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Hey there Xbox Accounts & Acheivements :)

this is not possible... the only way with one account, the one you used the most, to unlock again the achievements...

But it will be a huge work...

I suggest you to start using one account and don't think to the other achievements Xbox Accounts & Acheivements ;)

Frizio I iB, Sep 12, 2018
  6. There is unfortunately no way to link any accounts together as one.

Radiant Sword X, Sep 12, 2018
  7. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    As the others already mentioned: There is no way to link or merge multiple accounts.

Choose the account that you made the most purchases with, and use that account from now on. Also keep in mind, that if you have made purchases on the other accounts, that only those accounts "own" the game you purchased with these accounts.

So if you change consoles (because of a repair or upgrade), only those accounts can re-download the games they purchased!

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Accounts & Acheivements