Xbox Account

Discus and support Xbox Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I am unable to login to my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my computer also I would like to know how to join clubs because whenever I try to it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hellohi3654, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Hellohi3654
    Hellohi3654 Guest

Xbox Account

Hi I am unable to login to my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my computer also I would like to know how to join clubs because whenever I try to it says that I can't join because of privacy settings and every time I go to my privacy settings I can't find
    anything to allow me to join clubs I think that this problem is also affecting online games such as Minecraft where I can't join realms please fix this it is extremely annoying and frustrating.

:)

Hellohi3654, Sep 28, 2018
  2. tonybairduk2
    tonybairduk2 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

With the xbox one your account will be in the cloud so you just log onto your account on there xbox one and you can then use all your games as well

tonybairduk2, Sep 28, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Question about xbox and W-Microsoft10

They can't play on your account PC, instead you reverse it. You play on PC and get them their own account on xbox one, they can play online free because of your live account (assuming your xbox one is set to your home system).

This lets them play with you on your xbox one with their own account signed in (no xbox live gold for their account needed, just yours), while you are your pc under your account.

Easy.

cross44, Sep 28, 2018
  4. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Xbox Account

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with logging in to your Xbox account.

Tonight, there is a service alert as follows, which is still ongoing:

Xbox Live Core Services ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2018‎ ‎21‎:‎40‎:‎00

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

See this page for updates, as they happen: Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

In regards to the privacy settings issue, take a look at this guide - it may help in setting your account, just so. If you have a child account, you will have to speak to your parents to resolve this:

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings

Hope this helps,

L

pawncrackers, Sep 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Account