Xbox Account

Discus and support Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am the only member of my Microsoft family and I am an adult but it will not let me access my Xbox settings. Everytime I try to go to my Xbox profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KeiraMiller, Sep 1, 2018.

1. KeiraMiller
    KeiraMiller Guest

Xbox Account

I am the only member of my Microsoft family and I am an adult but it will not let me access my Xbox settings. Everytime I try to go to my Xbox profile or settings, it sends me to a support page about changing my child’s privacy settings. I just want to
    change my Xbox gamertag. Please help!

:)

KeiraMiller, Sep 1, 2018
  2. tonybairduk2
    tonybairduk2 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

With the xbox one your account will be in the cloud so you just log onto your account on there xbox one and you can then use all your games as well

tonybairduk2, Sep 1, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Question about xbox and W-Microsoft10

They can't play on your account PC, instead you reverse it. You play on PC and get them their own account on xbox one, they can play online free because of your live account (assuming your xbox one is set to your home system).

This lets them play with you on your xbox one with their own account signed in (no xbox live gold for their account needed, just yours), while you are your pc under your account.

Easy.

cross44, Sep 1, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox Account

Sorry to hear it. If you entered the date of birth incorrectly then then account will need to age normally. Please log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com to check your date of birth. It is possible to change your account to adult but you would need a credit card to do so.

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    KeiraMiller,

You do HAVE to make sure your account is over the age of 18 by checking the age like the ambassador said. If you are indeed over the age of 18. You can remove your account from the family and it will graduate you automatically.

Have fun!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Account