Xbox Account + Tenure + Gold

Discus and support Xbox Account + Tenure + Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if i can get help, it would be much appreciated. I spoke with a xbox support and they directed me here, I have a 8Year Tenure account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Family 0G, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Family 0G
    Family 0G Guest

I was wondering if i can get help, it would be much appreciated.

I spoke with a xbox support and they directed me here, I have a 8Year Tenure account it was Silver so i added a 1 month Gold and my 8Year showed again with Gold status but when my friends look at the account it still shows Silver with no Tenure number. When
    i spoke to xbox support they said that the Tenure is still there however my Gold status was reset. So please can anyone help me? I cleared the cache and re downloaded the account numerous of times, i even logged into the account on my windows 10 computer and
    was able to see the Tenure of the account. But basicially i'm asking how come it shows me Gold and 8Yrs and when people view it it shows Silver with 0 Tenure.

:)

Family 0G, Jan 10, 2016
  2. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    has anyone seen the insulting discounts achievements they are doing now?

gold tenure isn't consistant though, i had this account since original xbox and i think im only tenure 5?

US Revenge, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    My Account Tnureship problem

Tenure is how long your account has had Xbox Live Gold. Since you are currently a Free member, you have no tenure value. If you subscribe to Xbox Live Gold again, your tenure will start increasing from where you left off.

Danno McK., Jan 10, 2016
  4. Xbox Account + Tenure + Gold

That is correct, the tenurity will be reset once your Gold subscription has stopped but it should be re-instated once you add or renew your Gold. Wait 24 to 48 hours from the day you renew your Gold.

Hedrick III Pulpul, Jan 10, 2016
  5. Family 0G
    Family 0G Guest
    Thanks for the reply, but even though it's showing up 8Yrs on my console it still has been reset? I have a 10year and it stopped for a month i added a 3month and when i look poof 10Years came back and was visible to everyone.

Family 0G, Jan 11, 2016
  6. DR4G0N 5P4WN
    DR4G0N 5P4WN Guest
    i have anoth 2 munths left of my gold but it keeps saying i dont have any gold left so i go to put in a redem code in for anoth 6 months and it seid i have one activated already? so what is it do i have gold or dont i

DR4G0N 5P4WN, Oct 31, 2018
  7. JeffDeMarco Win User

Tenure - silly question

9 years tenure. Had Live since it launched on the original Xbox. They should reward people with lots of tenure with Gold accounts.
  8. Danno McK. Win User

My Account Tnureship problem

Tenure is how long your account has had Xbox Live Gold. Since you are currently a Free member, you have no tenure value. If you subscribe to Xbox Live Gold again, your tenure will start increasing from where you left off.
  9. US Revenge Win User

has anyone seen the insulting discounts achievements they are doing now?

gold tenure isn't consistant though, i had this account since original xbox and i think im only tenure 5?
  10. Papa Tenenbaum Win User

Tenure Problem

roshan gh

Did your Xbox Gold Account run out and then you renewed it 3 months later, if this is the case it would explain why your tenure was reset. From my understanding your Gold tenure status is based on how long you are a continuous Gold member for, if you have
    a break between renewing your account and it reverts back to silver account it will reset your tenure. The only way to fix this is to continuously remain a Xbox Gold Member without reverting back to Silver Membership.
  11. Mister Cerb Win User

Where is my xbox live tenure?

Hey again Dale!

I'm sorry to say that we cannot change the Tenure of your Xbox Live account. The only thing that can change the Tenure of your Xbox Live account is the passage of time while being a Gold Member. When you have completed a second full year of
    Xbox Live Gold, your Tenure will increase to 2. It will then continue to go up from there as you spend more time as a Gold Member.
Thema:

1. Xbox Account + Tenure + Gold - Similar Threads - Account Tenure Gold

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...