Xbox Account switched to another player

Discus and support Xbox Account switched to another player in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I set up the Xbox one account, it is under my email. Due to this, I cannot set up parental controls. How do I switch the account to my son so he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VexingTie235, May 21, 2018.

1. VexingTie235
    VexingTie235 Guest

When I set up the Xbox one account, it is under my email. Due to this, I cannot set up parental controls. How do I switch the account to my son so he can still keep progress on games. I want him to have his own account with parental controls but not lose
    data.

:)

VexingTie235, May 21, 2018
  2. I TiCTaCz l
    I TiCTaCz l Guest
    HELP!

No, I havn't switched consoles, just created another account, is there still anyway possible to play them on a different account?

I TiCTaCz l, May 21, 2018
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Switching xbox live to another account?

If you just purchased the gold subscription you can try contacting support to see if they can cancel the gold and give you a token to use on the other account. They are able to cancel the subscription as long as it's within the first 30 days (if it's a one
    month subscription they can't). 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Kerman7 Win User

Switching xbox live to another account?

Hi there,

You are absolutely right about no transfer possible. The only way to do what you want is to get your offline account Live. As changing the association of your new Gold would be a transfer and that cannot be done.

You should try getting Live again. There is no reason why it shouldn't work. But you will now have to use a different email than your new account's.
  6. Saiki wux Win User

How do i reedeem my 24 months of gamepass on a different account if the original one is locked? (It came with the console)

Is there anyway i can contact xbox to switch it to another account?
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Switch Xbox-Live account To another microsoft account

You can find out how to change the email address linked to your profile
    here
  8. TillingEagle1 Win User

Switching DLC to another account, but on the same Xbox

Is it safe to assume customer support could transfer ownership?
Thema:

1. Xbox Account switched to another player - Similar Threads - Account switched another

2. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  6. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  7. Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?: Hello, I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just...
  8. Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?: I have a problem with my minecraft. I want to transfer all of my minecraft stuff, Minecraft Java, bedrock and minecraft dungeon. I know that xbox accounts hold that minecraft stuff so I looked up...
  9. If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...: If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, will that child be able to change profiles? Or will they have to enter a password in order to go from their account to the adult one?...
  10. I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...: I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has removed the ability to contact them. yeah thats it. 350e80b5-b66b-41db-a7aa-a74ea3f1faee