Xbox account recovery not working

Discus and support Xbox account recovery not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an account with a game, played it for 2 years and somehow the xbox logged me out of the account when i moved it to a different location, it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Siuuuuuuu Ü, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Siuuuuuuu Ü
    Siuuuuuuu Ü Guest

I bought an account with a game, played it for 2 years and somehow the xbox logged me out of the account when i moved it to a different location, it is set as home xbox but i cant acces the account in any way, i know the email and the gamertag but i have no idea what the password is, i treid the account recovery but they declined because i dont know any information put in that account, i still have it on my xbox and can only acces it when offline, and i cant enter any game, is there any way i could get it back?

:)

Siuuuuuuu Ü, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Siuuuuuuu, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I'm afraid that we would not be able to help with this issue as you've stated you bought the account. Please understand that buying and selling Xbox accounts is forbidden by the terms of Xbox Live and could result in the account and/or console being permanently banned.
  3. Rumor Win User

I cant sign in my account when I recovered it.

Account recovery is plain not working. Called support. Guy was nice. Return call expected in < 3 days. I have (*sigh*) other accounts on other xboxs that work. It has something to do with recovery. Perhaps the new cloud update that is coming?
  4. Kob Kwa Win User

How do I recover Hacked/compromised Xbox account

I have submitted many recovery forms through Microsoft, I am sure that Xbox account recovery is the only way I can possibly get the account back. The recovery forms do not work for me. I am not too sure on what I could do to get the account back.

Thanks, Koby KWan
  5. Farscape247 Win User

REFUSE another console ban.

how does this one rule work - Unauthorized account recovery or usage - as there are alot of people banned for this, is it to do with account recovery to many times or something.
  6. Lumie Helps Win User

Account Recovery Form not working?

Hello Chandler G,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Lumie and I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand how important recovering your account is to you. Unfortunately, the whole system is automated. You cannot use external methods of verification.

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

If you did not have 2FA active on the account, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form: [https://account.live.com/acsr]

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

I understand you have tried before and been denied, but this does not mean you will always be denied. Please keep trying, the system works on probability, consistency is key! You only need to pass once. =)

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53]

While it might not be the outcome you are looking for, if you’re unsuccessful in recovering your account, then you will need to create a new Microsoft account. You can do that by clicking this link: [https://signup.live.com/]

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,
    Lumie
Thema:

1. Xbox account recovery not working - Similar Threads - account recovery working

2. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  3. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  4. The account recovery doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    The account recovery doesn't work: I know all my information about my account I created over 15 years ago with 1000s of pounds of games and add ons. I firmly belive that the account recovery system doesn't work, I've tried now 100s...
  5. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  6. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  7. Microsoft Account recovery does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account recovery does not work.: So my main Microsoft account has been hacked and I have gone through account recovery countless times to try to recover it but it does not matter how much information I provide the automated...
  8. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  9. Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...: Someone changed the email address on my Microsoft account. I used the form twice to recover but it would not let me change my email address back until 30 days passed since it had just been...
  10. Locked out of account - recovery NOT working!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account - recovery NOT working!: Hello all, My Microsoft Account has been hacked (not sure how, since I had 2FA enabled), and I have been unable to recover it. I do not have a recovery key for it. When I go through the...