Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

Discus and support Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ezio Monroe, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Ezio Monroe
    Ezio Monroe Guest

I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my Xbox before it just today decided to reset itself randomly and Microsoft recovery is **** I've given details of my old password which I knew was right before I changed it and forgot the new one and card details that I've used to actually buy something on Microsoft that same day I've given them my home Xbox live device id and everything I've done nothing because they won't actually let a real human look into it and see that I'm the owner of the account I've tried for over a year but no all my games my saves everything gone

:)

Ezio Monroe, Sep 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: