xbox account Linked too a ubisoft account but dont know how too unlink

Discus and support xbox account Linked too a ubisoft account but dont know how too unlink in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant do it through the xbox app or website 1c01796b-c394-4795-b8c3-cc80680acb37 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benji_Boi, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Benji_Boi
    Benji_Boi Guest

I cant do it through the xbox app or website

:)

Benji_Boi, Aug 19, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately the process is not done in the Microsoft account, support does not have access to this information. The microsoft account is linked only to social network accounts, the process is done on the Ubisoft account and only their support can help in this process.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

if the wrong Ubisoft account is currently linked to your Xbox account, you should unlink it before you claim the game.

To change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account:

• Head to the Account Information webpage.

Support is available if you need to reset your password or recover access to your account.

• Scroll down to the Linked accounts section.

• Locate the Xbox tile and select Unlink.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to unlink the account.

• Return to the Xbox app for Windows PC.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to link the correct Ubisoft account to your Xbox account.

The issue is the only way to unlink the Ubisoft account to the Xbox account, you must have access to the Ubisoft account.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

6. Rafael Augusto Candi Win User

How to do a e-mail unlinking

I think there might be an option as too unlink your email from the account or if not asking microsoft too unlink it might work.
    Interesting didnt know i could ask them. Do you know how do i ask them to unlink?
Thema:

1. xbox account Linked too a ubisoft account but dont know how too unlink - Similar Threads - account Linked too

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...