Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account

Discus and support Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account it says it's linked to another (Ubisoft) account. I've never linked it myself, so don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graeme Barker, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account

When I try to link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account it says it's linked to another (Ubisoft) account. I've never linked it myself, so don't know what's happening there.

I can play Ubisoft games on Xbox game pass, but the account issue is stopping me from doing so. I'm slightly concerned about my Xbox account being linked to an unknown account, but as I understand it they can only be unlinked via an Ubisoft account I apparently don't have access to.

I've raised the issue with Ubisoft, but not sure how far I'll get as I have no idea what account it is linked to.

So I appear to be stuck, has anyone encountered this issue before?

:)

Graeme Barker, Jun 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is correct, in these type of cases reaching out to Ubisoft´s support is the way to go as the unlink process happens on their end.

It will be a back and forth process but it is definitely possible
  3. Graeme Barker Win User

I may have gotten to the bottom of this. I installed the Ubisoft app on the Xbox which showed me what email address was used for the Ubisoft account.

I still can't recover this as yet, but I'm talking with Ubisoft support to hopefully unlink and close the old account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ubisoft linked acount

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nidj_250

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how to unlink ubisoft

Hope you're doing great today UTTEREAR2086998

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to find linked ubisoft account

Hope you're doing great today despite this EGGEGEGG

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using link below:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
Thema:

1. Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account - Similar Threads - account linked unknown

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  7. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...
  8. Unknown email addresses linked to my Microsoft account userid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown email addresses linked to my Microsoft account userid: Hi I used a Microsoft link to check what my userid was for my Microsoft account (a live email account). It came back with my email address but said my account email was also associated with a...
  9. Recovery Email linked to unknown account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery Email linked to unknown account?: Sorry if this comes off as long. I received an email that my Xbox live will be renewed soon through my recovery email (which used to be the primary for that account). I went to sign in to see if I...
  10. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?: I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support...