Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given.

Discus and support Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have not used my Xbox accountince around 2016 and I decided to try and login today after speaking about the good old days with a friend.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by T_G_2023, Jul 6, 2023.

1. T_G_2023
    T_G_2023 Guest

Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given.

Hello,

I have not used my Xbox accountince around 2016 and I decided to try and login today after speaking about the good old days with a friend.

When logging in it says the following:

Enforcement history

Organisers in an Xbox family group can view their enforcement history as well as the enforcement history of other members in their group.

Members in an Xbox family group can only view their enforcement history. Case review enquiries for child account enforcements must be submitted by an organiser in the same family group.

To manage your Xbox family group, see:

Microsoft Family Safety

Note Not all enforcement actions are eligible for case review. Actions that may not qualify for an appeal include suspensions with a shorter duration period, content takedowns that don't result in a suspension, and suspensions that have ended.

Active suspensions

No suspensions.

Enforcement history

No suspensions.

As far as I am aware I have not done anything to break the community rules etc and I am pretty sure I did not have any issues back in 2016 when I was last playing. (But then again this was a while ago now and who knows what I was up to 7 years ago lol)

But reading online it should be possible to maybe appeal the decision on this page or even speak to someone about it however, there is no way of contacting Xbox on a banned account and there is no option to discuss or appeal on the enforcement page.

Please could someone help me with this as I have come to bit of a dead end and it would be nice to play some of these old games with my friends again.

Many thanks in advance!

Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given. [​IMG]

:)

T_G_2023, Jul 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: