Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

Discus and support Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JEEP GUY 88, Oct 28, 2019.

1. JEEP GUY  88
    JEEP GUY 88 Guest

Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox,

a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft saying my Phone Number and Back up Email has been taken off. well i go and get on my Computer and try to sign into my Account and it kept saying wrong password, well i was able to change my password since i knew
    everything about my self.

as i look at my settings i see that my Recover Email was gone and Phone Number(i use my number as a recover also) and they were replaced with a Email address i have Never had or seen before. i click on
    activity and that someone in Australia
    was on my account, i Live in the U.S., i have never been outside the U.S., i have had my Xbox account for 10 years and never signed into my account out of the state i live in.

Now because this guy has his Email as the Recover Email, i can't change anything only my Password but then he goes and changes it again. i need help getting Full Custody of my Account
    back. i try to call Xbox but the recording tells me to go online but that still does not Help. i don't why Microsoft would let this person changed my Stuff when they knew it was from another Country and i have Never signed into my Account from anywhere else
    but my Home.

:)

JEEP GUY 88, Oct 28, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: