Xbox account error Help!!

Discus and support Xbox account error Help!! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My old account was suspended for no reason? I did not spam or hack anything!!?? I also tried to get it back by using my phone number but it kept saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MikuMiku1, Nov 4, 2018.

1. MikuMiku1
    MikuMiku1 Guest

My old account was suspended for no reason? I did not spam or hack anything!!?? I also tried to get it back by using my phone number but it kept saying like ''Try again tomorrow'' And I tried the next day and it said the same thing?? Please can I get my
    account back.

:)

MikuMiku1, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Xbox account error Help!! :) and i guesss Xbox account error Help!! :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, Nov 4, 2018
  3. i cant sign in!!! help!!

ok, so a while back LIVE sent me a message over xbox live and said that i needed to enter in a security code for my account so no one else could sign in to it. i ignored it. a few days ago i was at my friends house and i couldnt download my account. an error code popped up. now when i try to sign in to xbox live on my computer, it makes me go through all this crap. my email hooked up to xbox live is hotmail and it is microsoft too. i have to enter that stuff in my hotmail account too! Help! Xbox account error Help!! :eek: Xbox account error Help!! :confused:

abeastlyplayer, Nov 4, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. Looks like you took the correct approach to resolve this matter. For information about the suspension, you would need to go to our
    Enforcement website

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
    and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.

I hope this helps.

XBF Ezra G, Nov 4, 2018
  5. MikuMiku1
    MikuMiku1 Guest
    Ok thank you! I'll get to that as soon as possible!

MikuMiku1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: