Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

Discus and support Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by marc oberhardt, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already having another epic accout. How can I find in my xbox profile the connected epic account and whrere can I lonk my xbox account to my epic account?

:)

marc oberhardt, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Marc! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Epic Games account.

To learn which accounts are linked to your Xbox account, according to Independent Advisor Georges C.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ed-to-my/b5c72622-f158-48b6-949e-81ea8a1e8673

"You have to click on the link below and log in with your Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/

Then go to the tab where it says "Privacy", then scroll down and search for "Apps and Services" and click "View app access details", will open a new tab in the browser with those accounts that are connected to your Microsoft account."

I'm afraid Xbox doesn't have the tools to manage any linked 3rd party accounts. I highly recommend you reach out to Epic Games Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. SpyShadow Win User

vbucks

You need to make sure the fortnite profile from epic games is connected to properly to xbox live. Say if your son by accident signed out and then created another fortnite profile , the v-bucks will go to the account previously connected to xbox live.

Please log in to your son's epic games account and under connections, acounts, you should see xbox is connected. If it is not than the v-bucks went to another account, and you will need to try to recover that account.
  5. ljaadc Win User

Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account"
    I have gone to the Epic Games website, logged in using the Xbox link, used my xbl credentials, and it logs me in. However, under Accounts/Connections Xbox is not connected. When I click on connect, I get the message that this xbl account is associated
    to another account. It's a never ending circle.
  6. TTVMAD DESTROYER7432 Win User

Epic game connected account

I'm trying to connect my Epic game account to my xboxe one Account.

I receive an error message : Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account.

I Don't know what aacount could be connected.

Is it possible to reset the connection through my Xbox account ?

Thank you
    Ye
Thema:

1. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount? - Similar Threads - account already connected

2. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  5. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  7. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  8. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  9. Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...: Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been associated with another epic games account but it don’t say I have one connected...
  10. “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...: I am having troubles on trying to log in to my new actual email that I use on Minecraft. I logged out of my old account and whenever I’m trying to get in, but i keep getting the same text about...