Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support

Discus and support Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark WD-40, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Mark WD-40
    Mark WD-40 Guest

I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months after I recovered the account. Yes, it pissed me off when someone took my account, but what pissed me off more was after going through the appropriate channels for this sort of thing I am left with nothing more than my username and 17k Gamer points which I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE FOR.... Besides cosmetics.

TLXbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support :DR: Recovered account doesn't "Own" any of my games or apps, account is bricked.

Additionally when logged into my account trying the internet or microsoft store do NOT load.

:)

Mark WD-40, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Mark, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what happened to your account but unfortunately we do not have access to the accounts here to help you with these types of problems. Remember that this is a forum where we are players like you trying to help others with basic problems. If we cannot provide the solution, it is best to be honest.

If necessary, as an option, you can try contacting Microsoft support and they will know how to help you. Here are some specific things you can mention to the support agent:

You can click here to go to Microsoft support
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

To resolve your question, navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the corresponding product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. Jeremy Grey Win User

My xbox account is now diffrent and not my original account.

Hey Rihard, there is not a difference between an xbox account and a microsoft account.

When you make an xbox account, a microsoft account is automatically created.

If you were to follow the support site from xbox for account recovery, it will redirect you to the website I listed above.

Sorry for any confusion.

Regards,
  4. bowski477 Win User

How to recover email that I can't access?

5. bowski477 Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.

6. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft Recovery

Thema:

1. Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support - Similar Threads - account bricked Recovery

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...