Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

Discus and support Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by [EDMA]Lord Houdini The, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i havnt talked to anybody on Xbox and I was banned just yesterday, what do I do, I did literally nothing wrong.

:)

[EDMA]Lord Houdini The, Aug 19, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The enforcement team do not accidentally ban or suspend people. To check why you were banned or suspended, take a look on enforcement.xbox.com. You might be able to appeal the decision while you are there too.
  3. [EDMA]Lord Houdini T Win User

I knows there’s a reason but they didn’t give me a reason of as to why I’m banned, I clicked the suspension thing and it said “No details are available at this time” and it’s Gina take like another 4-5 days just for them to review my appeal.
  4. Default__159 Win User

My ban

I genuinly think the ban was accidental and we wont ever get our accounts back. It is a serious bummer. If it wasnt accidental where is our final warning? Usually people get comm banned for weeks before getting banned but the highest amount ive ever gotten comm banned for is 2 days. This sucks. I might buy a pc or something im done with xbox, losing my stacked account. Im glad but also unhappy im not the only one this is happening to. Hope we get our accounts back. Have a good day man.
  5. why micah Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

This happened to me also a couple days ago, I messaged somebody something that is inappropriate and all I should get is a 4 day ban from communication right? Nope. 2 days after I got banned for communication, I got a 15 day suspension. I don't know why Xbox did this. I completely understand why I got banned for communication, but a 15 day suspension? Also, my appeal was denied. Me sending a message that is inappropriate is not a consequence to a 15 day suspension. XBOX PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
  6. FaZe Chungus883 Win User

I have been banned on Xbox for 15 days for violating community standards and would like to know if I can get this ban removed because I did not violate standards

Why would you ban my console? You provided 0 details for why I even got a 15 day ban in the first place. I will sue if you ban my console so don’t even try doing that.
Thema:

1. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why - Similar Threads - accidentally comm banned

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  10. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...