Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

Discus and support Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cleverwon, Oct 2, 2023.

1. /u/cleverwon
    /u/cleverwon Guest

I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to choose keyboard mapping to a controller button. Anyone have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/cleverwon
    [link] [comments]

/u/cleverwon, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game

Hello, Akkaash N. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

What's the game you try to play with keyboard and mouse?

Did you check in the official game website if it supports keyboard and mouse on Xbox console?

Please be aware, not every game on Xbox is compatible with keyboard and mouse.
    Each developer needs to enable this option for the game.

This statement can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/mouse-keyboard

“Note: Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for all content. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.”

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

problem with the xbox on screen keyboard.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ben

Sorry to say but is not possible to disable the on-screen keyboard even if you have a chatpad or USB keyboard connected to your console.

Previously was possible and the option is available in the Xbox console companion app. But this app didn't received updates since the Xbox PC app debuted
    So, even if you enable the "hide keyboard" toggle. Is not going to work
  5. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX One Remote Control

There's already the
    Xbox One Media Remote
    , and you could also already use your smartphone as a remote for the Xbox (with the free, official Xbox App).

The latter option pops up your smartphone's keyboard whenever text input is needed on the Xbox.
  6. x DogMeat x Win User

The real future of gaming

Mouse and Keyboard support and games that are on par with PC games? Isn't that a PC?

Did I miss something?
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing - Similar Threads - Accessories App Keyboard

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  8. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  9. When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?: I'm disabled and I've been thinking that an Xbox Adaptive Controller could help me in basic Windows 11 PC usage. I read an article in October, that an update will allow the controller to be used...
  10. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...