Xbox Accessories App On PC-Syncing Data Screen Stays At 0%-Cannot edit/remap controller

Discus and support Xbox Accessories App On PC-Syncing Data Screen Stays At 0%-Cannot edit/remap controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this issue since May/June 2022. I use an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to game on my PC. When I open the Xbox Accessories App to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachWatts2, Dec 13, 2022.

1. ZachWatts2
    ZachWatts2 Guest

Xbox Accessories App On PC-Syncing Data Screen Stays At 0%-Cannot edit/remap controller

I've been having this issue since May/June 2022. I use an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to game on my PC. When I open the Xbox Accessories App to remap my controller layout, I am prompted with a screen that says "Syncing Data. We will be done soon!" and it never moves past 0%. If I hit cancel, it will just show a detected controller and an infinite loading screen. This was not always the case. The Accessories App used to work just fine. I've tried repairing, restarting, updating, uninstall/reinstall Xbox Accessories, Xbox Live (don't use), Xbox Game Bar, Xbox Console Companion (don't use) apps. My OS is Windows 11, and it is up to date. All my drivers are up to date. I've even tried rolling back the Xbox Accessories updates to no avail. My controller hardware is also up to date. My friend has the exact same issue so it's not something I specifically did. Microsoft has zero answers other than reinstall Windows 11 which I am not doing. It worked on Windows 11 previously. It's an issue created by Microsoft and hasn't been fixed in 6 months.

Xbox Accessories App On PC-Syncing Data Screen Stays At 0%-Cannot edit/remap controller [​IMG]

:)

ZachWatts2, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Stephen Aldred1 Win User

[​IMG]

Picture of issue
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi ZachWatts2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand inconvenience caused and we are here to help. As per description, you are experiencing issue on Xbox Accessories App syncing on PC. However, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Are you PC Insider or Xbox Insider?
    2. Is this happening to all controllers?
    3. have tried connecting this to another device and getting same issue?
    While waiting for your response, allow us to do our research first so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi ZachWatts2,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Robert Gleaden1 Win User

I'm having the exact same issue!
  6. Stephen Aldred1 Win User

I still haven't found a fix to the issue either 😞
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories App On PC-Syncing Data Screen Stays At 0%-Cannot edit/remap controller - Similar Threads - Accessories App Syncing

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  8. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  9. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  10. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...