XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Configurations won´t work without the Controller...

Discus and support XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Configurations won´t work without the Controller... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Controller Elite 2 Win 11 Pro-22621.2134 the additional keyboard option is functioning with the usb linked to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fit_Freedom4439, Aug 26, 2023.

1. XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Configurations won´t work without the Controller...

XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Controller Elite 2
    Win 11 Pro-22621.2134

the additional keyboard option is functioning with the usb linked to the controller without problems this far for me, but as i disconnect the usb and play via Bluetooth, the key configurations i did for the controller won´t work, till i connect again with the usb. This can be tested right away, when you configure the keys with keyboards letters and with usb concected, i can write with the keys configured, and can´t after pulling out the usb.

anyway, to give us players the option to configure additional keyboard keys, awesome!!

Thanks a lot =D

submitted by /u/Fit_Freedom4439
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fit_Freedom4439, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX 1 ELTITE CONTROLLER SET UP

3. XBF Amber M Win User

How to reset your elite controller

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Since you have updated your PC to the latest Windows build, if you're having trouble

updating the Elite controller using the Xbox Accessories app
    , then there may be an issue with the app itself if it isn't allowing you to update the controller. You may wish to run the App troubleshooter to see if there may be something with the app itself
    that requires a "fix". Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

In regard to configuring your Elite controller, you would need the Xbox Accessories app for that as well: Use the Xbox
    Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

If you continue to experience issues updating or configuring your Elite controller using your Windows 10 PC, then you may need to attempt to do so from a different PC or an Xbox One console.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

ELITE controller

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Devices and Accessories

Hi there Volcannon,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with creating slots/profiles for the accessory device. What accessory are you working with? (Xbox One wireless controller, Xbox One Elite wireless controller, Adaptive Controller)

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Configurations won´t work without the Controller...

1. XBOX Accessories App Insiders Build - Configurations won´t work without the Controller... - Similar Threads - Accessories App Insiders

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  8. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  9. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  10. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...