Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RepresentativeFlow, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview )

Hi,

for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app that I use to configure my gamepad.

The error message displayed is, of course, nonsense. (Error Message says something like Update your Windows) All updates are done and the Windows version is also an Insider Preview release.

I'm a bit desperate. In my desperation, I have now installed an additional Windows in a virtual machine just to start this stupid app to configure my controller...

If someone knows any advice, please let me know. I would be very grateful.

Best regards
    Frischi

PS: I have, of course, also deleted and reinstalled the app. The Xbox app is also up to date!

-- german translation

Hi,
    seit ein paar Tagen kann ich die Xbox Zubehör App, mit der ich mein Gamepad konfiguriere nicht mehr öffnen.
    Die Fehlermeldung, die angezeigt wird, ist selbstverständlich Unfug. Alle Updates sind durch und Windows Version ist auch eine Insider Preview Ausgabe.
    Bin ein bisschen verzweifelt. In meiner Not hab ich jetzt ein Windows zusätzlich in einer virtuellen Maschine installiert, nur um diese blöde App zu starten um meinen Controller zu konfigurieren ...
    Falls jemand Rat weiß gerne melden, würde mich sehr freuen,
    viele Grüße
    Frischi

submitted by /u/RepresentativeFlow
    [link] [comments]

/u/RepresentativeFlow, Mar 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?