Xbox acc - Windows acc - Gamertag problems...

Discus and support Xbox acc - Windows acc - Gamertag problems... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Ive got some questions. I first registered for xbox live when GTA IV came out on PC. At that time Xbox live was a mess and as there was no Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bPatrik, Jul 4, 2018.

1. bPatrik
    bPatrik Guest

Hi. Ive got some questions.

I first registered for xbox live when GTA IV came out on PC. At that time Xbox live was a mess and as there was no Xbox live in Hungary than, so it was a nightmare to register. Out of frustration i ended up with an account called sdasdasda654621. Later ive
    managed to create a better one called HUN. Ive never used an xbox account after GTAIV. Now i bought Forza 7. I dont even understand why i even need xbox acc for windows but when i was makeing the purchase i wanted to connect the game to the windows
    acc iam useing on my computers which i later found out was connected to sdasdasda654621 xbox acc. So ive got a good game with a stupid gamer tag on a well named windows acc.

My questions:

-Why the hell does it cost money to change gamertag/nickname when literally everywhere else on the world its free besides xbox live?

-Is there a way to transfer the game to my other xbox acc and connect that xbox acc to my windows acc?

-Is there a way to merge the accounts?

-Is there a way to connect two xbox accounts to one windows acc?

-Any other options or iam fked?

:)

bPatrik, Jul 4, 2018
  2. stealed my acc

my xbox acc is stealed it was made by computer before downloading on xbox it was stealed by some and my stealed acc gamertag is [mod removed] and on name acc was made on is [mod removed] and i cant call ur call center

EllipticLizard9, Jul 4, 2018
  3. ezio786
    ezio786 Guest
    Qestions regarding xbox one home acc

Hello , so i bought an used xbox one from my friend , he has few digital games as well . Even though he deleted his account I can still play digital games after making my own account .
    So my question is If he bought a new console and makes that xbox his home acc . Will my xbox will be deactivated or any
    Problem i can face? Plzz tell me iam worried that if he ever removes his home acc from my console what are the things that will happen to my Xbox?

ezio786, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest

You can try to contact an official agent regarding merging the accounts together, call 18004myxbox(18004699269). It costs money to change the gamertag because that's the way it is, and has always been, if people could change their name every day for free
    it would be hard to keep track of who is who is my guess.

Halo Pro, Jul 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: