Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

Discus and support Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landon Stapleton, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink at detecting fake reports? This has happened in the time span of 2 days. He changed his picture to an official picture the second he was banned. This was also a result of the Xbox app not warning him properly that his gamer picture was not appropriate. In fact, I also tried to change my gamer picture to something not at all inappropriate, and it has yet to change. Don't release broken trash. Also, please keep in mind that you can find homophobic, racist, and horrible profile pics that never get banned for weeks.

Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at [​IMG]

:)

Landon Stapleton, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Owen Barnard Win User

my friend got reported for game icon even though he took it down, how does this make sense he only had it up for 2 minutes and took it down next thing we know he has 18 reports out of 8
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Xbox 360 New?

[quote user="RushFubar"]

seriously what console is better?? ps3 or xbox 360. Look at hardware specs??

[/quote]

Most redundant question ever asked. Let's compare the specs of 8 year old hardware.... oh wait, they both equally suck now.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

Hello Sir/Maam it looks like you have ALLL 8 strikes!!!
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Suspension on account

"Almost two weeks ago, my strikes were 3/8."

Perhaps, you should ask yourself why you have 3 strikes and whether you need to modify your behaviour while online to stop getting strikes against your account.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Hey, support guy......

[quote user="Armani204"]

seriously....................dice sucks at life

[/quote]

That should be patched. C4 are pretty overpowered for it to do that.
Thema:

1. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at - Similar Threads - strike system sucks

2. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  6. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  7. This strike system is not good

in XBoX on Windows
    This strike system is not good: Funny part when I report players who harassing me I'm the one who gets suspended which is weird and just now this guy from COD was talking so much to me but when I say something his able to get me...
  8. Strike System

in XBoX Accessibility
    Strike System: Has anyone else been noticing the strange occurrences when It came to suspensions and bans with the new system? f95bb04f-a649-4a27-b78f-adbd6812d029
  9. New strike system seems easily abusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New strike system seems easily abusable: Is there any protection at all? or is it time to leave xbox ecosystem? I've played enough online games with bad (or no) ingame reporting systems to know that if you play a unpopular character or...
  10. About the new Xbox enforcement strike system

in XBoX Accessibility
    About the new Xbox enforcement strike system: Do that mean my permanent suspension from Xbox network can be lifted and because I hadn't played on Xbox Series S since last month on the 14 47e97bd8-fac0-441a-8f55-0395d52767da