Xbox 360E Solid Red Light

Discus and support Xbox 360E Solid Red Light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I power on my 360E, it boots up normally but after about 9-10 seconds the power light turns solid red, and stays that way until I tun it off. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stolas_XB, May 6, 2023.

1. Stolas_XB
    Stolas_XB Guest

When I power on my 360E, it boots up normally but after about 9-10 seconds the power light turns solid red, and stays that way until I tun it off. It doesnt show anything on my tv. The power brick light shows solid orange until I turn it on, then it stays solid green until I turn it off and it goes back to solid orange. I plugged it into two different wall sockets, same result. Having the HDMI cable in or out doesnt make a difference. I took out my hard drive and tried a different HD, but I got the same result, as did not having a hard drive at all. I pressed the sync+eject button, and the power light flashes 4 green lights over and over.

I got the xbox about 2 years ago from a local gamestop, so no warranty. Need some ideas before I just take it in to get it fixed.

:)

Stolas_XB, May 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Stolas, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Xbox 360, can you tell me if the console power button looks like the one in the picture attached after these 10 seconds?

[​IMG]
  3. ZenithSniper Win User

XBox 360E Solid red light on power button

Thanks for your reply. Power supply is fine.

When i try the link for service, it gives me no options. I think xbox 360 service is not supported any more.

Looks like i might have to get it repaired through some shady shop or replace!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hi ZenithSniper!

If you have been able to determine it is not the power supply unit itself you may want to have a call back set up from support at

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    to see if there are any options available in terms of warranty or repair.

Thank you for reaching out
  5. coco meat train Win User

6. NaimaNivram28 Win User

XBOX SLIM RROD OR RDOD-loading screen freeze

the light on the console, is it a solid red light or a flashing red light?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360E Solid Red Light - Similar Threads - 360E Solid Red

2. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  3. Xbox 360e brick problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360e brick problem: when i plug in my Xbox 360e brick into a power source it turns on with an orange light (not flickering) but as soon as i connect the brick to my console, the orange light turns off and the fan...
  4. New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...: The wired controllers do nothing in either console....the wireless shows on the XboxE homescreen but does not connect..... The screen says over and over reconnect controller. I can get it to...
  5. How to reset family passcode for Xbox 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset family passcode for Xbox 360E: Ive tried alot to reset the passcode on a newly purchased pre-owned Xbox 360 E how can I solve this problem 7beaeac6-3ffc-4459-849a-762846519889
  6. xbox 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360e: My xbox 360e status report from Microsoft has only 1 limited, games and gaming all others are up and running. But my microsoft removeable hard drive,will not format. Why? I need the 200gb to play...
  7. xbox 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360e: I'm trying to contact an external hard drive to my kids xbox 360e. No port to connect it to can anyone help me b0a25258-f38a-44d1-ab10-22dede710dd0
  8. xbox 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360E: hallo everyone ,i bougth an xbox 360E at a second shop but the box have family code on.can i call microsoft to help me,to reset the family code.please thanx 578d1189-c305-40ef-b179-1c37efcfc047
  9. System update 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update 360e: When im trying to update a xbox 360e thaat I just purchased of someone, but when going on to update page its giving a status code of 4476_0000_0080_0300_8007_000f. Please any idea what it is....
  10. XBox 360E Solid red light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E Solid red light on power button: Hello, As soon as i turn my xbox on, the power button turns from green to red. I have no hard disk and i have removed all cables, still I see this issue. Any suggestions on the fix please?...