Xbox 360 Xbox live for families?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Xbox live for families? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have five children and one xbox live account for myself. Which I thought when I signed on that it would be for whoever plays on our xbox. But now my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MommyJo5, Jan 18, 2014.

1. MommyJo5
    MommyJo5 Guest

I have five children and one xbox live account for myself. Which I thought when I signed on that it would be for whoever plays on our xbox. But now my kids cannot play multiplayer unless they all have their own account. Which I find ridiculous that I should
    have to purchase five more xbox live accounts just so they can enjoy playing together on some games. That would cost us a fortune. Other consoles like Wii does not require a subscription at all to enjoy their features. We have both. Is that true that I really
    have to purchase each child their own account? Then I read that only xbox One has a new feature for families. How is that fair? Now xbox is forcing people to change to the new system so families can actually enjoy the console. I can afford a new system or
    6 xbox accounts per month. The xbox 360 works perfectly fine, why should I have to upgrade consoles just so my family can enjoy it. Wish I knew this before purchasing a 360 system. Xbox 360 Xbox live for families? :(

:)

MommyJo5, Jan 18, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Xbox live for families?

MommyJo,

Unfortunately at this time Microsoft hasn't announced any plans for a new family plan for the Xbox 360 console. The plan was discontinued for a new Gold family plan which was implemented on the Xbox One. At this time if you aren't planning on upgrading
    to the Xbox One, your best bet is to keep an eye out for special deals on Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I would also monitor
    Xbox News to be up to date on the latest plans for the Xbox 360 console.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: