xbox 360 wont start properly

Discus and support xbox 360 wont start properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I turn on my Xbox the disc drive makes a funny noise my controllers wont connect and the lights all just stay on. what shall i do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlappableKOBK, Feb 21, 2014.

1. xbox 360 wont start properly

If I turn on my Xbox the disc drive makes a funny noise my controllers wont connect and the lights all just stay on. what shall i do ?

:)

FlappableKOBK, Feb 21, 2014
  2. t1mmyjoe
    t1mmyjoe Guest
    Xbox wont start properly

So a few weeks ago my xbox has started playing up. first it kept dropping the picture and audio and not being able to get it again and when i next tried it would be fine.

now when i turn it on, it will power up all normal. power icon is green no other lights on in the ring and the controllers will flash around in a circle then flash at me and still go even after the console is turned off.

sometimes the console still turns on normally.

ive tried 3 differant hdmi leads and they all do the same thing one is fresh out of the box.

ive got a video of my issue, that ive uploaded to youtube.

thanks =)

t1mmyjoe, Feb 21, 2014
  3. bengod3
    bengod3 Guest
    Xbox wont start properly

Have you resynced the controllers? try that.

Does anything come up on the screen at all. watched your youtube vid but it does not really give much away.

bengod3, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox 360 wont start properly