Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have a normal samsung tv with a cable wire connection. My xbox is connected but I don't see anything show up on tv when it is. When I press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlightSundew647, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?

Hi.

I have a normal samsung tv with a cable wire connection.

My xbox is connected but I don't see anything show up on tv when it is. When I press source on my remote it says "no device is connected" .... No idea what I am doing wrong.

I am using the AV wire to connect tv/xbox.

:)

AlightSundew647, Aug 1, 2017
  2. Thacky3244
    Thacky3244 Guest
    Xbox 360 wired controller not being recognised on Windows 8 laptop

I've downloaded the windows 7 software onto my laptop and the device doesn't show up through device manager or joy.cpl. I ran the software in windows 7 mode and it still isn't picking any controller up. The controller won't turn on when I press the button.
    The controller works fine when it's plugged into an xbox 360- is there a chance it's an issue with my laptop's system properties? It's a samsung np350v5c.

Thacky3244, Aug 1, 2017
  3. .--.
    .--. Guest
    xbox light not on

whenever I turn on my xbox 360, it won't light up. it turns on just fine, but the light won't show up and I can't connect my controller to the console. anyone knows why?

.--., Aug 1, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Aug 2, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. Josh vk Win User

No option to automatically turn on/off TV?

I told the Xbox my Changhong was a Toshiba, it actually no works better than my old Samsung. Samsung would do Volume up/down/Mute and On/Off. My Changhong will do that plus TV menu/Display the settings.. Works great on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 for a $399
    50" TV.....
  7. sevendead Win User

Samsung HDMI Connection

I have two Samsungs and theres a few tricks to try. Sometimes I'll get a No Signal screen until the dashboard loads up (which seems to take longer if I get the No Signal screen), sometimes I'll get the 360 globe splash/start-up screen. I used to have to
    turn the 360 on, select the input and then restart the 360 to get a signal on my older Samsung. My two tvs won't list the HDMI input until the 360 is on as well, I can't even see the HDMI input until the 360 is on.
  8. ox BIG WOLF xo Win User

Is it true that I will be able to stream Wrestlemania 29 on xbl?

9. MarkaKelly Win User

Major issues with Xbox one X

firmware is unto date and still having issues, going to see if works on lounge tv, which is Samsung, tried on sharp 1080p and the lg 4k but won't work, ive reset xbox and reset up and the other two tvs
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV? - Similar Threads - 360 won't show

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  6. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  7. Xbox 360 Won't Show All the Movies on my WD MyCloud Drive

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won't Show All the Movies on my WD MyCloud Drive: Xbox 360 Won't Show All the Movies on my WD MyCloud Drive My Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my WD MyCloud drive when I view it. Is there a way to solve this?...
  8. Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive: Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive Let me know if there is a way to show all of the movies on that hard drive from Xbox 360. df9478c3-d176-4fe2-85d2-4dc92fcb0563
  9. My tenure won't show up on Xbox One but does on 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tenure won't show up on Xbox One but does on 360.: Hey there!! I am here because my Xbox Live gold tenure won't show up on Xbox one, but does show up on 360. Can someone help me? Note: I left Xbox live gold for a while (Not sure how long it's...
  10. XBOX 360 game compatibility update won't show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 game compatibility update won't show up: I own an xbox 360 slim, and I want to play The SIms 2 on it, but it said the game could not start try downloading again, I looked up what I had to do and it said to make sure I have an official...