Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 will not load the dashboard. It gets stuck on a grey screen with a white circle spinning like it's trying to load but never does. It won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by awesome kj143, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard

Xbox 360 will not load the dashboard. It gets stuck on a grey screen with a white circle spinning like it's trying to load but never does. It won't load with or without the hard drive in the unit.

:)

awesome kj143, Nov 22, 2017
  2. I can't load my worlds please help.

Okay so when i try to load my worlds it crashes and goes back to the Xbox 360 dashboard it will let me load Minecraft but it won't load my worlds please help.

EnderWolfNether, Nov 22, 2017
  3. HoJu17
    HoJu17 Guest
    4GB Xbox 360 won't load dashboard.

My Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard. It gets stuck on the grey screen with the white line spinning. I can load up the guide, but when I select system settings, nothing happens. It won't let me play any games either. I open the tray and put a game in, the
    grey screen disappears but the game doesn't load. Any help would be appreciated.

HoJu17, Nov 22, 2017
  4. Ellerkermike40 Win User

Dashboard Beta

I will wait until they update the dashboard in the fall and then I'll play again after that.Current Dashboard is very slow loading and I guess I have no choice to avoid the xbox 360 until the fall update.Make it more user friendly or I won't play my xbox
    360 ever again.
  5. Mellerker39 Win User

Why is the dashboard so slow loading

My PS3 has no problem when playing online and my PC runs on wireless.My Dashboard never load at all even when offline.What a bad way to end of the year of 2012? My choice of words I won't be playing my xbox 360 in 2013 at all until they improve the dashboard
  6. kushcologne574 Win User

help!!!

Ok basically I turn on my xbox 360 and it gets pass the xbox 360 part but then basically gets stuck at a gray screen where a circle is spinning but won't load my dashboard ...just trying to basically fix this issue
  7. GHZone Win User

Xbox error message

This is normal, Xbox LIVE or the dashboard may glitch or not load for you 100% and not all the hubs/tabs won't load. You can either sign out and back in or click on something and it well refresh the dashboard.
  8. booogieboy Win User

my profile loads forever

let's see if this clears things up. when i turn on my xbox it won't load to my gt or anything. i guess you would say the dashboard won't load up
Thema:

Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard

1. Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard - Similar Threads - 360 won't load

2. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  3. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  4. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 won't load anything past the Bing Search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 won't load anything past the Bing Search: I have been trying for a couple of hours to get my XBox 360 to load some apps but keep running into dead-ends. The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the...
  5. Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load.: I have Skyrim and I tried many things to fix it and I deleted all the saved files but when I start it all I can see the Bethesda logo and the press start and the white smoke also I can hear the...
  6. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360: As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I've checked my WiFi network...
  7. Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360: My 360 let's us download the game from marketplace but will not load after that 1802b936-7f51-4feb-a9f2-b62d19c7be2e
  8. Xbox 360 won't load apps - error 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won't load apps - error 8015000A: The last two evenings we (husband & I) have been watching Netflix or Amazon Video on his Xbox One downstairs. No problems. Then when coming upstairs to watch Netflix or whatever in bed on my Xbox...
  9. Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360: i recently got Dead Island Riptide for my xbox 360 and try to play it but it won't load. It will go to the starting screen where i can start a new game and chose my character. i do that then it...
  10. Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load!: On the Xbox 360, I will boot up Skyrim and it will act normal, but once I get to "loading extra content" it will freeze and I won't be able to do anything so I have to shut the Xbox off, same...