Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Camilo0717, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Camilo0717
    Camilo0717 Guest

Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem:

I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2 peer) it seems like it can't find any.

I tried troubleshooting my modem in the network configuration but everything seems to be okay (I also tried rebooting the router).

The only thing that seems suspicious is that when I test my connection to Xbox Live an Alert Message appears in the state of Xbox Live, implying some of the features of XL are not working but when I check on the Xbox status page everything seems to be just
    fine.

I hope any of you can help me.

Thank you.

:)

Camilo0717, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Camilo0717 Win User

I don't think trhat's it because I had some friends playing the games I was trying to play at the time. I've also noticed that my wifi signal seems to be fluctuating a lot, sometimes to the point of being almost non existent, so I'll contact my ISP and try
    to solve things that way.

Thanks for the answer!
  3. ProDefault Win User

Go online and check to see if the servers are still active for the games your trying to play onlinee. Most likely the servers are inac

tive
  4. HoneyMonster900 Win User

360s Built in Wifi

My xbox has no recognition of any wifi even neighbours, it suggests connecting an xbox 360 wireless network adapter even though there is one inbuilt.
  5. Vphujlb22 Win User

Xbox 360 not working properly

We received a used xbox 360 S from a friend. We can't seem to sign in or create a new profile to play any games. The system update won't take. Clearing the cache won't work, nor deleting profiles etc. It won't connect to xbox live either (even though
    it gets as far as connecting to our wifi). There are some corrupted files (in memory and profile) We can't format either. I'm worried the internal HD is bad. However, ours has the internal memory unit 4GB which can't be removed. If we purchase a new hard
    drive, will it even help?
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Game pass ultimate

I'm afraid you won't be able to as even though accounts on your home Xbox have access to your Gold membership and Game Pass feature's, you won't be able to claim the Game Pass rewards on any account that doesn't have an active Game Pass subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  3. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  4. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  5. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  6. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  7. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  8. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  9. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  10. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...