Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV

Discus and support Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Sarit Shikartzy and I'm from Israel, I have an important question and I have tried to find solutions on the internet and with many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaritShikartzy, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV

Hi,

My name is Sarit Shikartzy and I'm from Israel,

I have an important question and I have tried to find solutions on the internet and with many technical people but I did not found a solution.

You are my last chance...

I have Xbox 360 (with Kinect), my four daughters are playing each day and all day with XBOX 360 and Kinect, they are very like the games,

I bought a new tv, Samsung QLED QE75Q60R, once I have connected the XBOX the TV recognized the HDMI but nothing was displayed on the screen, only 'No Single' was displayed, I have tried to change the definitions in the XBOX setting but still it's not working...

each day my daughters ask me when they will be able to play again with XBOX and I have no answer...

In 'Console Setting' I have tried:

For HDTV Setting I have tried 1080p, 1080i, 720p

For Reference Level I have tried Standart

For Color Space: RGB

For Display Discovery I have tried Enable or Disable

It might be that I did not try correct combination between all definition,

Please let me know which definitions I have to do in order that it will work

Please, your help is very appreciated,

Thanks a lot,

Sarit Shikartzy

[mod removed]

:)

SaritShikartzy, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Jezza819 Win User

No sound from Series X through tv speakers

I have a Samsung Q80 QLED tv. No I have not connected it to another tv to try it.
  3. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Hi,

I just wanted to check, have you tried any other devices with your new TV? Given the Xbox is working with other TVs makes me suspect that the fault may be with the TV.

Thanks,

4. SaritShikartzy Win User

Thanks a lot for responding,

1. I did try to connect the XBOX 360 for each of the HDMI ports (the TV recognize that something is connected to that HDMI)

2. I did connect the XBOX 360 to two other smart TVs I got and the XBOX works great but not in the QLED tv

3. I did try to replace the HDMI cable, I even connect a new and high-quality cable

4. I did try to change XBOX 360 resolutions, I have trued 1080p, 1080i and 720p

None of the above didn't resolve the issue..
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. SaritShikartzy Win User

Sanguinem Malum thanks for responding,

Yes, I have tried, and the other device worked..

This is the reason I think it's something regarding the XBOX 360 definitions...
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV - Similar Threads - 360 Samsung QLED

2. Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login: So I tried to play Joyride Turbo on the Xbox 360 via Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming. I had to download my profile so I tried that but then I remembered the 360 doesn't support 2FA. So I logged in...
  3. Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV: Hi everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Xbox 360 E because my old 360 definitely died. The fact is that when I connected it to my 43 '' Samsung TV (Model UE43EU7025KXXC) it did not detect it....
  4. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV: Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model. When I connect my...
  5. Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K: Prezados(a), boa tarde Comprei uma Tv Smart Samsung 4K, mas ao adaptar meu X-box 360 na tv a imagem é perfeita, mas não sai o som dos jogos, tanto com cabo HDMI quanto no analógico. Alguém...
  6. xbox 360 is blocked from S8 hotspot after last Samsung upgrade

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 360 is blocked from S8 hotspot after last Samsung upgrade: Is there a known work around this issue yet.? The upgrade was just a few weeks ago. My 360 will connect with home wireless but not S8 Samsung hotspot. 533468ef-9c22-44b6-a860-8918691aea0d
  7. xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 on new samsung tv dont work: i just buy a xbox 360 i allready have a xbox one the xbox 360 boots up but the tv wongt find it the the xbox one works finei have tryed disconnecting the xbox one it dident help...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display Sounds like you have a faulty xbox 1e6085ef-4b61-4993-9083-35b389fc3c4f
  9. Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't show up on my Samsung TV?: Hi. I have a normal samsung tv with a cable wire connection. My xbox is connected but I don't see anything show up on tv when it is. When I press source on my remote it says "no device is...
  10. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...: Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I...