Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I plugged on my Windows 11 PC an old XBox 360 controller. I was looking for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers in Windows 11 (in Control... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dario Calatozzo, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11 [​IMG]
    Hello,

I plugged on my Windows 11 PC an old XBox 360 controller.

I was looking for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers in Windows 11 (in Control Panel older interface, they were present, under the "Xbox 360 Peripherals" option), but I realized that the interface has changed and none of the new menus contains the same drivers.

Are they still present or is it possible to download or add them to this list?

Thanks for your availability, waiting for your feedback.

Dario

:)

Dario Calatozzo, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Dario Calatozzo Win User

Hi Sword,

it's an old official Xbox360 Guitar Hero Wireless Receiver.

Before the Windows 11 update that changed the "Driver" interface, it was working fine.

I can't find the same drivers in this new Windows Drivers list.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

yeah I'm sorry it's just not supported, it's not an Xbox 360 wireless dongle, it's a proprietary one for a specific device,

If memory serves it's basically a Bluetooth receiver with a Xbox security chip interface attached to it, which would mean that no Xbox 360 controllers would work with it. The wireless adapter has the ability to support up to four controllers and other additional circuitry that makes it work
  4. Dario Calatozzo Win User

Not totally correct.

Indeed you can use it specifically for GH game in Xbox 360, but there is also the possibility to use it as a controller on PC (just with the right configuration of the drivers - the ones that I posted at the beginning of this thread, the "Old Interface" side of the picture)
  5. Dario Calatozzo Win User

Sure, here it is.

[​IMG]
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

guitar hero has never shipped with an Xbox 360 wireless adapter, it has shipped with proprietary dongle's specifically for their device

can you post a picture of it?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless Receiver

2. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  9. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  10. My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller: Hello I have tried updating the driver, unplugging and replugging it, changing the port and also updating my pc drivers which didn't work. I would appreciate any help you could give me, so the...